The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Not taking sides but a Boss doesn’t act this unbecoming. A boss would spend one minute talking about a former underling and then move on. Not acting like a woman scorned for a whole show.

“Look at all I did for you… and this is how you repay me? I’m gonna bring up everything about you and tell everyone.”
:scust:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I see the beef from both sides.

Corey is a hilarious rotten hypocrite. Jokes at others pain, exposes everything he knows. He plays too much and crosses the line often. And throw low blows.

That was a low blow from Marcus. Wrong or Right, Corey can't take what he dishes.

Craig is being a huge hypocrite saying Blaq Ron shouldn't speak on other's beef. That's all he and Corey do.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I see the beef from both sides.

Corey is a hilarious rotten hypocrite. Jokes at others pain, exposes everything he knows. He plays too much and crosses the line often. And throw low blows.

That was a low blow from Marcus. Wrong or Right, Corey can't take what he dishes.

Craig is being a huge hypocrite saying Blaq Ron shouldn't speak on other's beef. That's all he and Corey do.
5150 Niiìiga:myman:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Oh I see what this is all about :mjlol: . Corey salty cuz Marcus was cockblocking. It aint about him not being funny or sensitive or that lil roast Marcus did. The way Corey be tricking, cheating, and exposing women business, shyt if I was Marcus I wouldnt want that nikka hollering at my mama either. See how Corey kept bringing her up.