The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
How did information about Cointelpro leak? Is it possible there is an organization that exists today that stifles our progress from the shadows?

CointelPro is declassified information which is why its known to the public.

And yes you best believe 'CointelPro' programs are still in existance today in which they just go by different names are done in a more covert manner.

Look what happened to Malcolm Shabazz and Assata Shakur for example.

King Alfred Plan which is another declassified program to thwart black leaders was to work in conjunction with the CointelPro initiative.

REX84 which stands for Readiness Exercise is in existence today and military and FEMA camps across the country are involved as well.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How did information about Cointelpro leak? Is it possible there is an organization that exists today that stifles our progress from the shadows?

You'll have agents who'll just come out and say the foul shyt that happen (Oliver North). Not only is it possible, it's always been that way. The only difference is in 2013, they don't blatantly come out and say Africans are inferior and should be subjugated to whites. And because it's not blatant a lot of black really believe that white supremacy still is not our number 1 threat in this country, but articles like this tell the truth:

http://www.today.com/id/44105072/ns/today-today_news/t/pennsylvania-judge-gets-years-kids-cash-case/

The fact that shyt like this keeps happening isn't the surprising part to me anymore. The fact that we've stood by and let it happen for so long blows my mind. I read this quote from Ida B. Wells and it had me like :ohhh:

The world looks on with wonder that we have conceded so much and remain law-abiding under such great outrage and provocation.

The fact that as a race we haven't all gone insane is truthfully a modern day miracle.

I also believe this is the only way for some serious change to come about.

Absolutely. And with that said, what exactly are you going to do to help?

We've have/had leaders, but the real issue is, are they truly for the betterment of us, or just lining their pockets. And if a real authentic leader is starting to make headway, then its character or actual assassination. Never underestimate the thirst for the facade of power and money. These so called leaders are still just pawns in a bigger game. And if you notice, no other racial or ethnic group has a so called "leader" Who's the leader of the Hispanic community, who's the leader of the Asian community? Who's the leader of the Jewish community?

And you have to be aware of "love in hate's clothing", meaning that people may come to offer help, support, money, advice, but you have to be cautious, organizations tend to crumble from the inside-out. A lot of people are not going to be on board with your message, they will just pretend to be in order to figure out a way to make money from it.

The Black preachers were once considered leaders of the community, but they have been too busy lining their own pockets, and more importantly, you'll have one denomination across the street from another denomination and they wont even fool with each other.

I'm not advocating just accept the help of anyone. History shows that everytime black has tried to do for themselves, the US government has come along specifically to destroy progress. It's a reason why the first black FBI agent was hired for the sole purpose of destroying the UNIA.

What I meant by comment to Kenyan West was waiting black people to get 100% on page is never going to happen. But if someone who's genuine comes along and puts his money where his mouth is, the masses of blacks will support him. That doesn't mean that there won't be black who try to assissanite his character and reputation, but just like with Martin Delaney, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, and Martin Luther King, they will get the hearts of the masses of African people globally

That's wassup breh.

What do you do in IT?

I am a Virtualization Engineer who specializes and have certificates in VMWare (VCP 4, VCP 5) Citrix (CCIA Xendesktop, XenApp) SAN Storage (EMC, NetApp, HP) as well as a plethora of other technologies that I administer and maintain on a daily basis.

I'm going to be conducting a computer literacy course down here in Miami in September for my non-profit organization. I want to see more people involved within there community and establish an economic base etc.

I'm an information security consultant. Some of my projects include compliance assessments, patch management/remediation, LDAP integration, and OS hardening. Glad to hear you're trying to get something popping. What group non profit are you with down there? My classes probably aren't going to start until October or November to be honest. Ihave to get the organizations website updated, and figure out then figure out the logistics of the class.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
We'll have to organize and get involved. Like I always tell cats, if you're interested in solving certain problems in the black community, join an organization and take a leadership position. If you have good ideas and actually want to work, you can get a lot accomplished.

What city are you in? I can probably link you up with an organization so you can use whatever talents and skills you have for the betterment of the race.

Personally one of the things I'm working on in my group is offering free classes to gets who want a career in IT and give them a path to financial freedom. With the class we're gonna do a couple things:

1) Have a local black bank give financial literacy courses so these cats will understand how money works and the importance of investing
2) Have a partership with the bank to incentivize the new students to place their money in the black owned bank.
3) Partner with neighboring HBCU's to offer courses to their IT students
3) After the iniative is successful, monetize it and use the profits from the class to reinvest in the local community and compete directly with other non-black businesses.

That should the foundation of having a true black community. Once everything is successful, move on to other cities and help the cats in those cities to do the same. We'd also need to control our economics, politics, education, and images. The group I'm with started an African based school to (K-12), but funding is low, which is why monetizing it and investing the proceeds in the community is so important.

I told myself that I want IT to be a predominately black industry. The end goal ultimately is repatriation back to Africa, but we first gotta prove that we are capable of being an asset to whatever government we chose, and not a liability.

:ohlawd:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They went really deep on the emasculation of men.

Corey stated how in the wild and in the old world, the strong controlled things. There's a code. How a rabbit knows not to get in a Bear's face, but in the current world a skrawy white boy or female can scream and harrass a man Shaq's size and dare him to respond. And if does, the police will take his azz away. But if Shaq's harrassing the weak and small, his azz is still going away. And how society has made the weak powerful and the strong (physically and mentally) are outcast and looked down upon. Nowadays, not reacting or responding to things you know aren't right, is looked at as strength. He also stated how society has taken almost all of the males (especially Black) abilities away to lead and why we are all the mercy of women.

(Warning Koons, this is a quite scary thought)
They also talked about how Blacks have to seperate ourselves from Whites and every other races if we want to progress. Not leave to country, but more like how Asian and other races do their own thing. You'll have to listen to really understand where they're coming from.

Corey Holcomb be on it like that? :gladbron:

I thought he was just a goofy nikka talking about gettin p*ssy and shyt.

Give us a link breh. :blessed:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You'll have agents who'll just come out and say the foul shyt that happen (Oliver North). Not only is it possible, it's always been that way. The only difference is in 2013, they don't blatantly come out and say Africans are inferior and should be subjugated to whites. And because it's not blatant a lot of black really believe that white supremacy still is not our number 1 threat in this country, but articles like this tell the truth:

http://www.today.com/id/44105072/ns/today-today_news/t/pennsylvania-judge-gets-years-kids-cash-case/

The fact that shyt like this keeps happening isn't the surprising part to me anymore. The fact that we've stood by and let it happen for so long blows my mind. I read this quote from Ida B. Wells and it had me like :ohhh:

The fact that as a race we haven't all gone insane is truthfully a modern day miracle.

Absolutely. And with that said, what exactly are you going to do to help?

I'm not advocating just accept the help of anyone. History shows that everytime black has tried to do for themselves, the US government has come along specifically to destroy progress. It's a reason why the first black FBI agent was hired for the sole purpose of destroying the UNIA.

What I meant by comment to Kenyan West was waiting black people to get 100% on page is never going to happen. But if someone who's genuine comes along and puts his money where his mouth is, the masses of blacks will support him. That doesn't mean that there won't be black who try to assissanite his character and reputation, but just like with Martin Delaney, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, and Martin Luther King, they will get the hearts of the masses of African people globally

I'm an information security consultant. Some of my projects include compliance assessments, patch management/remediation, LDAP integration, and OS hardening. Glad to hear you're trying to get something popping. What group non profit are you with down there? My classes probably aren't going to start until October or November to be honest. Ihave to get the organizations website updated, and figure out then figure out the logistics of the class.

Do you have your CISSP? Not that it matters i'm just curious.

I work in conjunction with several non-profits in the South Florida Area:

Black Woman of 1 Mind - https://www.facebook.com/BlackWomenofOneMind

S.H.E.A.R Inc - Sharing Hope Empowerment and Reaction - https://www.facebook.com/shearinc2010

We are trying to get more funding together to make these types of events more accessible to the community.

I'm going to be a spear heading a 'KickStarter' campaign for these types of projects in the next month or so.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
These three have all dominating personalities it would be like KD, Carmelo & D WADE on the same team. Corey needs his supporting class to play off of & Tariq & tommy need to have their own forum cuz they each have a different tone to they shyt.
I agree. They all have strong personalities thats y I said it. shyt would just be ill as long as it's structured. U get gems, ether, and comedy all in one.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:heh:

Breh, Asian ppl CONTROL these beauty supply stores for OUR hair.

That's like a billion dollar industry. If we could do that on our own, that's a big start

Well, Beyonce cut her hair today. Hoes following within the next week confirmed. That's the first step, BREH! We're gonna put a huge ass dent in that billion dollar industry.:troll:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The sad truth is we had this at one time, all over the country. I really don't think most black people really understand the economic holocaust that happened to us over the centuries. Whites went out of their way to destroy our communities. If you read some of the works of Ida B. Wells she mentions on numerous occasions black men being lynched and communities being literally burned to the ground because they competed economically with whites.

They even built highways through some of our most thriving black communities.

One day I'm planning to write a series of books detailing a lot of this shyt.

Are you referring to Black Wall Street and the Tulsa Riots?

What would you recommend from Ida?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Agreed. But how can we get this to happen?

The problem is that the entire concept is flawed.

Jews and Asians (which is a broad term since they interally self segregate) are distinct groups with more in common.

Being "black" doesn't really mean anything nor does it indicate what you represent. Someone from the carribbean who moves to the states has nothing in common with the african immigrant who has nothing in common with the black american with 5 generations in the US.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Jews and Asians (which is a broad term since they interally self segregate) are distinct groups with more in common.

Being "black" doesn't really mean anything nor does it indicate what you represent. Someone from the carribbean who moves to the states has nothing in common with the african immigrant who has nothing in common with the black american with 5 generations in the US.

You're right. However, I wouldn't sound so grim. I'm sure with a little introspection, we can find commonality on some level. Maybe that little bit of a connection can spark something much greater.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Do you have your CISSP? Not that it matters i'm just curious.

I work in conjunction with several non-profits in the South Florida Area:

Black Woman of 1 Mind - https://www.facebook.com/BlackWomenofOneMind

S.H.E.A.R Inc - Sharing Hope Empowerment and Reaction - https://www.facebook.com/shearinc2010

We are trying to get more funding together to make these types of events more accessible to the community.

I'm going to be a spear heading a 'KickStarter' campaign for these types of projects in the next month or so.

Yeah I have my CISSP and CCNP Security. For my classes, I don't think I'd need much money, plus I'm pessimistic so I don't really expect people to put their money where their mouth is. So I'll probably just pay for everything out of my own pocket.

I'm a member of the UNIA, and if Garvey didn't accept money from Cac's, then I sure as hell won't.

Are you referring to Black Wall Street and the Tulsa Riots?

What would you recommend from Ida?

Black Wall Street is just the most well known. There's also the Wilmington Insurrection, the 1st and only time the government was overthrown. This shyt happened to us so much over the course of our history it's disgusting.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_events_riot.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_Insurrection_of_1898

Read Southern Horrors: Lynch Laws in All Its Phases by Ida B. Wells. She said the real reason for lynchings wasn't because of riots and revolts, it was to stop black economic progress.

I'm gonna remember this post when it comes time to ask for donations :ufdup:

Which is why Garvey said children of the diaspora need their own government. My long term vision is ultimately to work with a government on the continent (I'm thinking Nigeria, but who knows) and determine the feasability of granting permanent citizenship to all Africans who were victims of the transatlantic slave trade. But before we get there, we need to show and prove. In 5-10 years, I want to take a collection of blacks to an African embassy, and ask them to work with us in revitalizing that continent. I'm gonna show up with 100 well qualified, educated, and experienced black men and women with money to invest and tell them we want to invest in the continent. They'd welcome us with open arms.

And the concept isn't flawed. We've done it before. Before integration there was tons of thriving black communities (mainly because we had no choice). Some of those communities were destroyed by whites he hated the notion of Africans progressing. After integration, shyt went to hell because we chose to integrate with our enemy.

Claude Anderson talks about the reasons blacks are in the condition we're in. One of the reasons is the inappropriate behavior patterns of African people. We allow others to use us and we don't ethno-aggregate.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yeah I have my CISSP and CCNP Security. For my classes, I don't think I'd need much money, plus I'm pessimistic so I don't really expect people to put their money where their mouth is. So I'll probably just pay for everything out of my own pocket.

I'm a member of the UNIA, and if Garvey didn't accept money from Cac's, then I sure as hell won't.

Black Wall Street is just the most well known. There's also the Wilmington Insurrection, the 1st and only time the government was overthrown. This shyt happened to us so much over the course of our history it's disgusting.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_events_riot.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_Insurrection_of_1898
Read Southern Horrors: Lynch Laws in All Its Phases by Ida B. Wells. She said the real reason for lynchings wasn't because of riots and revolts, it was to stop black economic progress.

I'm gonna remember this post when it comes time to ask for donations :ufdup:

Which is why Garvey said children of the diaspora need their own government. My long term vision is ultimately to work with a government on the continent (I'm thinking Nigeria, but who knows) and determine the feasability of granting permanent citizenship to all Africans who were victims of the transatlantic slave trade. But before we get there, we need to show and prove. In 5-10 years, I want to take a collection of blacks to an African embassy, and ask them to work with us in revitalizing that continent. I'm gonna show up with 100 well qualified, educated, and experienced black men and women with money to invest and tell them we want to invest in the continent. They'd welcome us with open arms.

And the concept isn't flawed. We've done it before. Before integration there was tons of thriving black communities. After integration, shyt went to hell.

Claude Anderson talks about the reasons blacks are in the condition we're in. One of the reasons is the inappropriate behavior patterns of African people.

:whoo:

And just as a heads up to everyone in this topic, Ida's Southern Horrors is free on Kindle. I'm downloading it now.

Last edited: