The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That's wassup breh! We need more people like US empowering and educating our people especially in the technology field like we are doing. Keep it up.

You are also in the UNIA huh?. Do they have any chapters in the South Florida area for me to join?

I'll check into it then hit you up later tonight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good ass show props homie!
Dramatic-Intense-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I have my CISSP and CCNP Security. For my classes, I don't think I'd need much money, plus I'm pessimistic so I don't really expect people to put their money where their mouth is. So I'll probably just pay for everything out of my own pocket.

I'm a member of the UNIA, and if Garvey didn't accept money from Cac's, then I sure as hell won't.

Black Wall Street is just the most well known. There's also the Wilmington Insurrection, the 1st and only time the government was overthrown. This shyt happened to us so much over the course of our history it's disgusting.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_events_riot.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_Insurrection_of_1898

Read Southern Horrors: Lynch Laws in All Its Phases by Ida B. Wells. She said the real reason for lynchings wasn't because of riots and revolts, it was to stop black economic progress.

I'm gonna remember this post when it comes time to ask for donations :ufdup:

Which is why Garvey said children of the diaspora need their own government. My long term vision is ultimately to work with a government on the continent (I'm thinking Nigeria, but who knows) and determine the feasability of granting permanent citizenship to all Africans who were victims of the transatlantic slave trade. But before we get there, we need to show and prove. In 5-10 years, I want to take a collection of blacks to an African embassy, and ask them to work with us in revitalizing that continent. I'm gonna show up with 100 well qualified, educated, and experienced black men and women with money to invest and tell them we want to invest in the continent. They'd welcome us with open arms.

And the concept isn't flawed. We've done it before. Before integration there was tons of thriving black communities (mainly because we had no choice). Some of those communities were destroyed by whites he hated the notion of Africans progressing. After integration, shyt went to hell because we chose to integrate with our enemy.

Claude Anderson talks about the reasons blacks are in the condition we're in. One of the reasons is the inappropriate behavior patterns of African people. We allow others to use us and we don't ethno-aggregate.

Yeah, but other groups use religion or nationality to identify themselves. How we gonna unite cause of our skin color? That is superficial in itself and more black folks will join an anti-white rally before they attend a Black Love rally. We let hate cloud our vision and we certainly cannot build any businesses, etc. when we hate each other. This may sound corny, but love is the foundation to all success in this world.

There are black folks all over the world and hell, the white population is shrinking in the 21st century, more people having kids interracially, along white supremacy being challenged by the Asian countries.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah, but other groups use religion or nationality to identify themselves. How we gonna unite cause of our skin color? That is superficial in itself and more black folks will join an anti-white rally before they attend a Black Love rally. We let hate cloud our vision and we certainly cannot build any businesses, etc. when we hate each other. This may sound corny, but love is the foundation to all success in this world.

There are black folks all over the world and hell, the white population is shrinking in the 21st century, more people having kids interracially, along white supremacy being challenged by the Asian countries.

I had a long ass post replying to this and I hit the back button on my browser :skip:

Basically I was gonna say cacs ain't shyt, but now; fukk it. White excellence
13yfnet.png

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They went really deep on the emasculation of men.

Corey stated how in the wild and in the old world, the strong controlled things. There's a code. How a rabbit knows not to get in a Bear's face, but in the current world a skrawy white boy or female can scream and harrass a man Shaq's size and dare him to respond. And if does, the police will take his azz away. But if Shaq's harrassing the weak and small, his azz is still going away. And how society has made the weak powerful and the strong (physically and mentally) are outcast and looked down upon. Nowadays, not reacting or responding to things you know aren't right, is looked at as strength. He also stated how society has taken almost all of the males (especially Black) abilities away to lead and why we are all the mercy of women.

(Warning Koons, this is a quite scary thought)
They also talked about how Blacks have to seperate ourselves from Whites and every other races if we want to progress. Not leave to country, but more like how Asian and other races do their own thing. You'll have to listen to really understand where they're coming from.
:stopitslime: u act like we dont talk about this everyday on here tho....why is corey "deep" hell half my post are about blks looking out for blks and creating an blk economy

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This shyt is unbearable with too many people constantly talking & shouting over each other. Corey needs to do his show with just one c0-host or guest per show.

After they left RMC it's hard to watch. The audio sucks and having Darlene on there fukks up the flow. It should be Zo and Corey only. Maybe throw Bobby in there but only when he's drunk :lolbron:

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
After they left RMC it's hard to watch. The audio sucks and having Darlene on there fukks up the flow. It should be Zo and Corey only. Maybe through Bobby in there but only when he's drunk :lolbron:

Yeah, the sound quality of the show is horrible!:flabbynsick:

Last edited:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
show was meh like i expected.....nothing new same ole topics and banter....underwhelming considering how good last week show was

bobby is blowin me though dude refuses to speak, guess he's burnt out from all the time he's spending writing and planning out his highly anticipated books:lolbron:.