The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Like I said, one day I'm going to write a series of books on the subject. In 2013, I don't think black people really believe taht white supremacy is still a very real danger.

An old article called From Racial Zoning to Community Empowerment by Charles E. Connerly talks about how the government literally put highways through the middle of black neighborhoods. Which is why when I see cats on here c00ning I laugh. These dudes really seem to not understand how much white people HATE their asses.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
COREY IS A HYPOCRITE HE IS ON RICKEY SMILEY dikk NOW BUT HE WAS CALLING HIM GAY ON SPEEDYS COMEDY CORNER

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
COREY IS A HYPOCRITE HE IS ON RICKEY SMILEY dikk NOW BUT HE WAS CALLING HIM GAY ON SPEEDYS COMEDY CORNER

Celebrity/American life is fake. Oh, you thought most relationships are genuine SMH.

If you think corey holcomb is some real nikka, you are deceiving yourself.

This dude called Jamie foxx, Marcus king and Paul mooney gay, but when he sees them face to face, he daps them and smiles and shyt.

You people are so much on corey's jock, you are loosing brain cells. Dude is just a dumb comedian. Will praise you and then diss you in a blink of an eye.

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

Celebrity/American life is fake. Oh, you thought most relationships are genuine SMH.

If you think corey holcomb is some real nikka, you are deceiving yourself.

This dude called Jamie foxx, Marcus king and Paul mooney gay, but when he sees them face to face, he daps them and smiles and shyt.

You people are so much on corey's jock, you are loosing brain cells. Dude is just a dumb comedian.

Hating azz bytch made azz lames dudes nowadays :childplease:

What kind of man goes into a fan thread to hate? Dudes act like females I swear. Just looking for a debate and somewhere to hate. If you're not a fan, just go to another thread. You wont see me in a thread of some I dislike or don't care for. You shouldnt even want to discuss someone you don't like. Where yall dads and uncles at? Real men need to start raising these kids for real.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What kind of man goes into a fan thread to hate? Dudes act like females I swear. Just looking for a debate and somewhere to hate. If you're not a fan, just go to another thread. You wont see me in a thread of some I dislike or don't care for. You shouldnt even want to discuss someone you don't like. Where yall dads and uncles at? Real men need to start raising these kids for real.

SHUT THE fukk UP. U MAD!!! :ufdup:. Corey holcomb dikk rider in the house. fukk OFF

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Like I said, one day I'm going to write a series of books on the subject. In 2013, I don't think black people really believe taht white supremacy is still a very real danger.

An old article called From Racial Zoning to Community Empowerment by Charles E. Connerly talks about how the government literally put highways through the middle of black neighborhoods. Which is why when I see cats on here c00ning I laugh. These dudes really seem to not understand how much white people HATE their asses.

I'm googling it now. Props.

I appreciate all of this hot fire you spittin breh. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. *daps*

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just leave the thread like a man bruh. Where's your dad?

Dude GTFOH. You get out of the thread or click the ignore button a$$hole. Likes to laugh at people getting dissed but doesn't want his crush to get a taste of his own medicine.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm googling it now. Props.

I appreciate all of this hot fire you spittin breh. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. *daps*

I don't have a newsletter but I'm working on updating the website of the group I belong to and I'll provably start posting articles on it. Once the new site is launched I'll send you a PM.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

exactly.. same with the Tariq Nasheed thread... :mindblown:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Hoping for everyone to get on the same page is a pipe dream in 2013 IMO. Instead of waiting on 100% unity, someone needs to lead the pack and start working. And with everything else, people will dikk ride if you become successful. If they here about a group of people in your city making moves, people will become interested and want to work with you just because you have the ear of the people.

Ultimately you just gotta do something. I'll see what I can find in Philly and hit you on the inbox.

You still in Atlanta bro?

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yeah I have my CISSP and CCNP Security. For my classes, I don't think I'd need much money, plus I'm pessimistic so I don't really expect people to put their money where their mouth is. So I'll probably just pay for everything out of my own pocket.

I'm a member of the UNIA, and if Garvey didn't accept money from Cac's, then I sure as hell won't.

That's wassup breh! We need more people like US empowering and educating our people especially in the technology field like we are doing. Keep it up.

You are also in the UNIA huh?. Do they have any chapters in the South Florida area for me to join?