The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: So from that you think he is implying he won't hire a limo driver because he don't want his "gay" shyt exposed? If you listened to Corey on radio for long, he always shyt on Obama and gay people.. in his standups he goes hard on women/abortions.

yeah, pretty much. how would you interpret it? i stand by what i said. if it ever came out corey dun did some gay shyt, i wouldn't be the least bit shocked. this the same nikka talkin bout he dun cocked his legs up in the air and got his ass eaten before. same dude who always talking about c00ns but starred in the watermelon heist. same dude talking about a revolution, but admittedly prefers living around racist whites. same dude always talking about hollywood trynna shyt on the image of black men, but played a dead beat dad on cleveland show.

im just saying, b, dude seems like he's comfortable being a hypocrite -- and his homophobia leads me to believe he thinks about gay shyt wayyyy too often. honest question, would you be shocked if it turned out corey dabbled in some gay shyt?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm in Philly, breh.

Great response. I agree 100%. We have alot of work ahead of us, however. I just hope that everyone can get on the same page.

Hoping for everyone to get on the same page is a pipe dream in 2013 IMO. Instead of waiting on 100% unity, someone needs to lead the pack and start working. And with everything else, people will dikk ride if you become successful. If they here about a group of people in your city making moves, people will become interested and want to work with you just because you have the ear of the people.

Ultimately you just gotta do something. I'll see what I can find in Philly and hit you on the inbox.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, pretty much. how would you interpret it? i stand by what i said. if it ever came out corey dun did some gay shyt, i wouldn't be the least bit shocked. this the same nikka talkin bout he dun cocked his legs up in the air and got his ass eaten before. same dude who always talking about c00ns but starred in the watermelon heist. same dude talking about a revolution, but admittedly prefers living around racist whites. same dude always talking about hollywood trynna shyt on the image of black men, but played a dead beat dad on cleveland show.

im just saying, b, dude seems like he's comfortable being a hypocrite -- and his homophobia leads me to believe he thinks about gay shyt wayyyy too often. honest question, would you be shocked if it turned out corey dabbled in some gay shyt?
uum yes :manny: .. i don't get this line of thinking though..if you shyt on something you secretly admire it? Corey has shyt on disabled people, gay people, fat people, people with large foreheads, people with a lisp, white people, asian store owners etc He go hard on everyone.

I agree on your first paragraph though about the hypocrisy and his fans have clowned him on it too. But you reaching with the gay shyt

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I gotta say it. Its been long overdue. When we gonna get a Corey Holcomb, Tommy Sotomayor, and Tariq Nasheed hard on hoes show? Why hasnt this happened yet? Tariq been on zo show plenty of times. Tommy s just did a show wit Corey and Tariq was on Tommy show like last yr. Just need that triple threat radio show. That shyt would be insane.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uum yes :manny: .. i don't get this line of thinking though..if you shyt on something you secretly admire it? Corey has shyt on disabled people, gay people, fat people, people with large foreheads, people with a lisp, white people, asian store owners etc He go hard on everyone.

I agree on your first paragraph though about the hypocrisy and his fans have clowned him on it too. But you reaching with the gay shyt
I have to agree with marcuz a lot of times when someone puts a lot of time and energy putting something down they secretly are jealous of it or desire it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta say it. Its been long overdue. When we gonna get a Corey Holcomb, Tommy Sotomayor, and Tariq Nasheed hard on hoes show? Why hasnt this happened yet? Tariq been on zo show plenty of times. Tommy s just did a show wit Corey and Tariq was on Tommy show like last yr. Just need that triple threat radio show. That shyt would be insane.
and they're all in socal too, that would be insanity :wow:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to agree with marcuz a lot of times when someone puts a lot of time and energy putting something down they secretly are jealous of it or desire it
I get what your saying on some Eddie Long shyt but if you follow Corey on radio.. he always goes in on certain topics but :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
By loving black people more than talking shyt about other people 24/7. No matter how much you talk shyt to a white man, your condition will not improve unless you love yourself and people that look like you.

No offense, but that type of advice doesn't really give a solution to a problem. What actionable step can someone take away from "we need to start loving black people instead of talking shyt"?

If we're going to give advice, it has to be specific and targeted. If the issue is a lack of love, how do you instill love for your people?

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
pzGgAAE.gif

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get what your saying on some Eddie Long shyt but if you follow Corey on radio.. he always goes in on certain topics but :manny:
dont get me wrong im a fan been listing to the foxxhole cory show and rar for a long time but the frequency that he talks about gays has increased alot got me looking at him sideways sometime

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont get me wrong im a fan been listing to the foxxhole cory show and rar for a long time but the frequency that he talks about gays has increased alot got me looking at him sideways sometime
yeah i mentioned it earlier in this thread... he be talking about Obama and gays way to much..