The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I gotta say it. Its been long overdue. When we gonna get a Corey Holcomb, Tommy Sotomayor, and Tariq Nasheed hard on hoes show? Why hasnt this happened yet? Tariq been on zo show plenty of times. Tommy s just did a show wit Corey and Tariq was on Tommy show like last yr. Just need that triple threat radio show. That shyt would be insane.

These three have all dominating personalities it would be like KD, Carmelo & D WADE on the same team. Corey needs his supporting class to play off of & Tariq & tommy need to have their own forum cuz they each have a different tone to they shyt.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If we did the same and kept our money within our people and communities, police our communities, etc. we'd shut the game down so bad that mufukkaz would have no choice but to bow down.

The sad truth is we had this at one time, all over the country. I really don't think most black people really understand the economic holocaust that happened to us over the centuries. Whites went out of their way to destroy our communities. If you read some of the works of Ida B. Wells she mentions on numerous occasions black men being lynched and communities being literally burned to the ground because they competed economically with whites.

They even built highways through some of our most thriving black communities.

One day I'm planning to write a series of books detailing a lot of this shyt.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sad truth is we had this at one time, all over the country. I really don't think most black people really understand the economic holocaust that happened to us over the centuries. Whites went out of their way to destroy our communities. If you read some of the works of Ida B. Wells she mentions on numerous occasions black men being lynched and communities being literally burned to the ground because they competed economically with whites.

They even built highways through some of our most thriving black communities.

One day I'm planning to write a series of books detailing a lot of this shyt.
How did information about Cointelpro leak? Is it possible there is an organization that exists today that stifles our progress from the shadows?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
dont get me wrong im a fan been listing to the foxxhole cory show and rar for a long time but the frequency that he talks about gays has increased alot got me looking at him sideways sometime

yeah i mentioned it earlier in this thread... he be talking about Obama and gays way to much..

It's his show and his opinion. Yall made bcuz he goes in on gays truthfully? Yall sound like yall be getting yall's azzholes blowed out too! :huhldup:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoping for everyone to get on the same page is a pipe dream in 2013 IMO. Instead of waiting on 100% unity, someone needs to lead the pack and start working. And with everything else, people will dikk ride if you become successful. If they here about a group of people in your city making moves, people will become interested and want to work with you just because you have the ear of the people.

Ultimately you just gotta do something. I'll see what I can find in Philly and hit you on the inbox.

I also believe this is the only way for some serious change to come about.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's his show and his opinion. Yall made bcuz he goes in on gays truthfully? Yall sound like yall be getting yall's azzholes blowed out too! :huhldup:

ok man not sure why you are getting emotional for someone you dont know also that accusing people of being gay shyt doesn't work on me

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Hoping for everyone to get on the same page is a pipe dream in 2013 IMO. Instead of waiting on 100% unity, someone needs to lead the pack and start working. And with everything else, people will dikk ride if you become successful. If they here about a group of people in your city making moves, people will become interested and want to work with you just because you have the ear of the people.

Ultimately you just gotta do something. I'll see what I can find in Philly and hit you on the inbox.
We've have/had leaders, but the real issue is, are they truly for the betterment of us, or just lining their pockets. And if a real authentic leader is starting to make headway, then its character or actual assassination. Never underestimate the thirst for the facade of power and money. These so called leaders are still just pawns in a bigger game. And if you notice, no other racial or ethnic group has a so called "leader" Who's the leader of the Hispanic community, who's the leader of the Asian community? Who's the leader of the Jewish community?

And you have to be aware of "love in hate's clothing", meaning that people may come to offer help, support, money, advice, but you have to be cautious, organizations tend to crumble from the inside-out. A lot of people are not going to be on board with your message, they will just pretend to be in order to figure out a way to make money from it.

The Black preachers were once considered leaders of the community, but they have been too busy lining their own pockets, and more importantly, you'll have one denomination across the street from another denomination and they wont even fool with each other.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
We'll have to organize and get involved. Like I always tell cats, if you're interested in solving certain problems in the black community, join an organization and take a leadership position. If you have good ideas and actually want to work, you can get a lot accomplished.

What city are you in? I can probably link you up with an organization so you can use whatever talents and skills you have for the betterment of the race.

Personally one of the things I'm working on in my group is offering free classes to gets who want a career in IT and give them a path to financial freedom. With the class we're gonna do a couple things:

1) Have a local black bank give financial literacy courses so these cats will understand how money works and the importance of investing
2) Have a partership with the bank to incentivize the new students to place their money in the black owned bank.
3) Partner with neighboring HBCU's to offer courses to their IT students
3) After the iniative is successful, monetize it and use the profits from the class to reinvest in the local community and compete directly with other non-black businesses.

That should the foundation of having a true black community. Once everything is successful, move on to other cities and help the cats in those cities to do the same. We'd also need to control our economics, politics, education, and images. The group I'm with started an African based school to (K-12), but funding is low, which is why monetizing it and investing the proceeds in the community is so important.

I told myself that I want IT to be a predominately black industry. The end goal ultimately is repatriation back to Africa, but we first gotta prove that we are capable of being an asset to whatever government we chose, and not a liability.

That's wassup breh.

What do you do in IT?

I am a Virtualization Engineer who specializes and have certificates in VMWare (VCP 4, VCP 5) Citrix (CCIA Xendesktop, XenApp) SAN Storage (EMC, NetApp, HP) as well as a plethora of other technologies that I administer and maintain on a daily basis.

I'm going to be conducting a computer literacy course down here in Miami in September for my non-profit organization. I want to see more people involved within there community and establish an economic base etc.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did information about Cointelpro leak? Is it possible there is an organization that exists today that stifles our progress from the shadows?

Personally i think that there is still cointelpro just a different form of it. And i still think the ghetto informant program is going on as well.