The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Lamenting over the old ways gets us nowhere. Just understand the world as it is today and take advantage of it, you can either complain about how the new generation of women are different from the last one or you can evolve your game to the point where it doesn't matter :ehh:

You have to be aware of the changes to adapt to them. Most people are still trying to live by old standards and traditional ways of doing things.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamenting over the old ways gets us nowhere. Just understand the world as it is today and take advantage of it, you can either complain about how the new generation of women are different from the last one or you can evolve your game to the point where it doesn't matter :ehh:

Black people always primitive in our thinking. We want to be equal with whites but don't want to work/die for this.

We got asians trying to kick white people's ass on an economic/weaponry level and we got blacks bragging about big dikks/asses, swag, music and sports LMAO.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
(Warning Koons, this is a quite scary thought)
They also talked about how Blacks have to seperate ourselves from Whites and every other races if we want to progress. Not leave to country, but more like how Asian and other races do their own thing. You'll have to listen to really understand where they're coming from.

Totally agree with this shyt right here. You can say what you want about Asians and especially Jewish cats, but they support the fukk outta each other.

If we did the same and kept our money within our people and communities, police our communities, etc. we'd shut the game down so bad that mufukkaz would have no choice but to bow down.

Even the hispanic bros support each and look out for each other. We're so caught up in a capitalistic racist facade that we're blind.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
GTFOH with this crap. Blacks want white people to pet them on the head telling them that they are "good ******s".

Blacks won't go hunting for whites like zimmerman though but will be quick to blast another black person who stepped on their shoe.

All we do is march, sing and scream on the street "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE".... Man fukk off with that shyt.

Our people will never get their shyt together except something crazy really happens, we are too lazy and comfortable with so called material things.

We don't even want to compete with this motherfukkers, we just want a piece of the pie SMH. Stop begging, take that shyt with force.
My nikka. By any means necessary.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Totally agree with this shyt right here. You can say what you want about Asians and especially Jewish cats, but they support the fukk outta each other.

If we did the same and kept our money within our people and communities, police our communities, etc. we'd shut the game down so bad that mufukkaz would have no choice but to bow down.

Even the hispanic bros support each and look out for each other. We're so caught up in a capitalistic racist facade that we're blind.

Agreed. But how can we get this to happen?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Agreed. But how can we get this to happen?

We'll have to organize and get involved. Like I always tell cats, if you're interested in solving certain problems in the black community, join an organization and take a leadership position. If you have good ideas and actually want to work, you can get a lot accomplished.

What city are you in? I can probably link you up with an organization so you can use whatever talents and skills you have for the betterment of the race.

Personally one of the things I'm working on in my group is offering free classes to gets who want a career in IT and give them a path to financial freedom. With the class we're gonna do a couple things:

1) Have a local black bank give financial literacy courses so these cats will understand how money works and the importance of investing
2) Have a partership with the bank to incentivize the new students to place their money in the black owned bank.
3) Partner with neighboring HBCU's to offer courses to their IT students
3) After the iniative is successful, monetize it and use the profits from the class to reinvest in the local community and compete directly with other non-black businesses.

That should the foundation of having a true black community. Once everything is successful, move on to other cities and help the cats in those cities to do the same. We'd also need to control our economics, politics, education, and images. The group I'm with started an African based school to (K-12), but funding is low, which is why monetizing it and investing the proceeds in the community is so important.

I told myself that I want IT to be a predominately black industry. The end goal ultimately is repatriation back to Africa, but we first gotta prove that we are capable of being an asset to whatever government we chose, and not a liability.

Last edited:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We'll have to organize and get involved. Like I always tell cats, if you're interested in solving certain problems in the black community, join an organization and take a leadership position. If you have good ideas and actually want to work, you can get a lot accomplished.

What city are you in? I can probably link you up with an organization so you can use whatever talents and skills you have for the betterment of the race.

Personally one of the things I'm working on in my group is offering free classes to gets who want a career in IT and give them a path to financial freedom. With the class we're gonna do a couple things:

1) Have a local black bank give financial literacy courses so these cats will understand how money works and the importance of investing
2) Have a partership with the bank to incentivize the new students to place their money in the black owned bank.
3) Partner with neighboring HBCU's to offer courses to their IT students
3) After the iniative is successful, monetize it and use the profits from the class to reinvest in the local community and compete directly with other non-black businesses.

That should the foundation of having a true black community. Once everything is successful, move on to other cities and help the cats in those cities to do the same. We'd also need to control our economics, politics, education, and images. The group I'm with started an African based school to (K-12), but funding is low, which is why monetizing it and investing the proceeds in the community is so important.

I told myself that I want IT to be a predominately black industry. The end goal ultimately is repatriation back to Africa, but we first gotta prove that we are capable of being an asset to whatever government we chose, and not a liability.

I'm in Philly, breh.

Great response. I agree 100%. We have alot of work ahead of us, however. I just hope that everyone can get on the same page.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imma keep it gully, if it ever came out that corey holcomb did some gay shyt, i wouldn't be surprised. dude is entirely too invested in gay culture for a straight dude

nikka said he aint never hiring a limo driver cus they expose gay people (then insinuated that rick ross or jayz is gay) im sitting there listening like :why: why would that matter unless you got a limo driver driving you around to get boybutt

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imma keep it gully, if it ever came out that corey holcomb did some gay shyt, i wouldn't be surprised. dude is entirely too invested in gay culture for a straight dude

nikka said he aint never hiring a limo driver cus they expose gay people (then insinuated that rick ross or jayz is gay) im sitting there listening like :why: why would that matter unless you got a limo driver driving you around to get boybutt
:comeon: So from that you think he is implying he won't hire a limo driver because he don't want his "gay" shyt exposed? If you listened to Corey on radio for long, he always shyt on Obama and gay people.. in his standups he goes hard on women/abortions.