The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas do not understand the bigger picture to shyt. It does not have anything to do with hood/poor mentality.Listen to how bruh talks and he gives clues to the reason why he does the shyt, it has nothing to do with depression.He said before that when you get money, nikkas come after you, that is why he spends his money.If he gets signed to a company, it's the company that gets sued and they have to use their money on lawyers.He always said that the big head bytch, they gooey rac00n and others think he has money, because he does this youtube shyt. But they do not know I spend all my money.How do yall nikkas not see that.

What are you talking about?

If these people wanted to sue him, they would have done so but it would be a complete waste of time and resources. Satellite radio don't pay shyt except you are a big name like kevin hart or something. fukk all that making excuses for him, dude is still broadcasting in 240p resolution like we are in 2005 or something, that is some cheap bullshyt GTFOH.

People that don't have his star power are broadcasting in more professional mode than what he has been doing for years, he need to upgrade that trash. He needs to leave that lame ass storage, get better multi cameras, increase the upload/download server bandwidth and get some great graphic designers.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
What are you talking about? If these people want to sue him, they would have done so but it would be a complete waste of time and resources. fukk all that making excuses for him, dude is still broadcasting in 240p resolution like we are in 2005 or something, that is some cheap bullshyt GTFOH.

People that don't have his star power are broadcasting in more professional mode that what he has been doing, he need to upgrade that thrash.

I see you do not understand basic entertainment contracts/law. LoL

Corey always says the reason a company will not sign him, is beacuse he talk too much shyt. The company will get sued, that is why when you hear talk shows they say: "The views and opinions expressed on this show are those of the host and guest and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of......"

You can not understand that lol.

He does not need to upgrade shyt, if you don't like it then don't watch lol.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you do not understand basic entertainment contracts/law. LoLCorey always says the reason a company will not sign him, is beacuse he talk too much shyt. The company will get sued, that is why when you hear talk shows they say: "The views and opinions expressed on this show are those of the host and guest and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of......"They say that so they can not get sued.You can not understand that lol.He does not need to upgrade shyt, if you don't like it then don't watch lol.

You can still get sued, you are the one who doesn't know how law works and it has nothing to do with entertainment. Anyone can be sued both as an individual or a group, what are you even saying?

Dude are you thinking with your brain???? Even if he put disclaimers before his broadcasts, you can still get sued if shyt is seriously damaging. Motherfukkers get sued all the time.

You must be a moron who thinks what he's doing is cool when we got 8K now, something is seriously wrong with you.

You got the internet and books at your fingertips and you are still typing garbage and acting like a know it all, stop it and step your game up.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You can still get sued, you are the one who doesn't know how law works and it has nothing to do with entertainment. Anyone can be sued both as an individual or a group, what are you even saying?

Dude are you thinking with your brain???? Even if he put disclaimers before his broadcasts, you can still get sued if shyt is seriously damaging. Motherfukkers get sued all the time.

You must be a moron who thinks what he's doing is cool when we got 8K now, something is seriously wrong with you.

You got the internet and books at your fingertips and you are still typing garbage and acting like a know it all, stop it and step your game up.

I never said anything about corey can not get sued dumbass, I said companies do not want to get sued, because corey is a liability. He said that shyt on his show.

You can still file a lawsuit against the company, the probability of the lawsuit getting throwned out, because of the disclaimer is higher, because your claim would have to be against the individual and you were already aware that the views do not represent the company.

You all over the place lol. I did not say anything about corey putting a disclaimer before his broadcast.

If you do not like the show, don't watch it.

Yall nikkas invest to much time in a youtube show lol.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Yeah but something is off..
Mad people support him with the super chat..
But I just can’t put my finger on what is off..
Ever since Freeze left..
And Craig been missing for the past couple of weeks..
Hell even Genevieve went M.I.A.
And Nate looks like a deer in the headlights when Corey goes on a tangent..
And even though Zo is The programming director at DASH..
Even though Corey has been on his show..
Something is still off..
Yeah I know people have other hustles but every once in a while you can feel the tension or awkwardness..
I want Corey to get to the bag but sometimes I feel he sabotages blessings..
And I truly wonder if Aries lawyers are on his head..
I haven’t finished Wednesday show..
Don’t really have the desire to..
I want breh to succeed but man..
At some point as a grown breh..
You have to change your mindset or come to peace with your demons..
Corey could be burning bridges and running people off on the low..
Not saying to compromise your integrity and morals as a man..
But some of the things he does:snoop:

I've been following 5150 since foxhole and you're percent right, something is up with Corey.

I 1st notice when he was talking about moving his mom's to his crib from Chicago. A few later he was venting about his wife, maybe his mom's and wife aren't getting alone...idk but then he brought his daughter around which is something he never done and I took it as she was trying to support him for whatever he going through, and when I seen his homeboy Sam pop up It seem like he going through something and his real people is trying to be in his corner.

But that gay shyt he be talking never sit right me that's why I like Nate and The dog walker when they join the show.

Maybe Corey coming to terms that he reached a pinnacle in his career and it's eating him up. Do anybody know how that last comedy special he put out doing? I still waiting on mines after 4 weeks.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said anything about corey can not get sued dumbass, I said companies do not want to get sued, because corey is a liability. He said that shyt on his show.You can still file a lawsuit against the company, the probability of the lawsuit getting throwned out, because of the disclaimer is higher, because your claim would have to be against the individual and you were already aware that the views do not represent the company.You all over the place lol. I did not say anything about corey putting a disclaimer before his broadcast.If you do not like the show, don't watch it.

Dude shut the fukk up. It doesn't matter if you put disclaimers or not. You can sue an individual or a company, it doesn't matter. Are you insane? It's all about what you are suing for and the damages.

Disclaimers don't mean shyt, it's all about the alleged offense and burden of proof whether it's an individual or a company.

The way you are talking, you don't even know what a "disclaimer" is.

Entertainment, contract law and all that bullshyt you are making up is a bunch of nonsense, corey doesn't even know how the law works. You are typing garbage like a dumb person who doesn't read.

How am I all over the place? You seem to be cool with 144/240p etc in 2018, you are crazy.

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't watch the show in a hot min but this wouldn't surprise me

When Corey had random outburst about gay shyt it would it be some ol off the wall shyt:dahell::picard::hhh:

Even if the shyt was funny dude would just go on and on about booty twizzlers and DL nikkas like every show

I'm like my nikka if you hate the shyt that much why are you keep talmbout this unless he has some suppressed urges he trynna get off :dame:

He just needs to come on out tho cause its obviously eatin at his soul
I said this before, what did this nikka see in Hollywood?!? He makes his time at foxxhole seem like there was a gay orgy or somethin.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I've been following 5150 since foxhole and you're percent right, something is up with Corey.

I 1st notice when he was talking about moving his mom's to his crib from Chicago. A few later he was venting about his wife, maybe his mom's and wife aren't getting alone...idk but then he brought his daughter around which is something he never done and I took it as she was trying to support him for whatever he going through, and when I seen his homeboy Sam pop up It seem like he going through something and his real people is trying to be in his corner.

But that gay shyt he be talking never sit right me that's why I like Nate and The dog walker when they join the show.

Maybe Corey coming to terms that he reached a pinnacle in his career and it's eating him up. Do anybody know how that last comedy special he put out doing? I still waiting on mines after 4 weeks.
Yeah..
I’ve been following since Foxxhole as well..
I took a hiatus due to working crazy hours all those years back but started back two years ago..
I bought his special on the thumb drive/dog tag..
shyt was hilarious...
Also I don’t know what the hold up is with Black Jesus season 3..
Him and Dominique are comedy gold:russ:
Whatever Corey going through...
Breh gotta find some peace..
That shyt can wreck havoc on your body and mental..
I know he has stomach problems(I can relate:snoop:)..
Just don’t want to lose another black comic genius too soon..

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
yea bobby kept the show good when it came to serious issues. now Corey just talkin shyt.

85 south show is good when they are in studio.

I'm on a new show Did you Miss Me podcast. with billy sorrells and D'lai I think that's how u spell the nikkas names they funny as hell.
teddy ray on this episode

85 South Show is good wherever they at. I listened to Billy's podcast before when Karlous was on and that was good. I gotta check out some of the other episodes.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Yeah..
I’ve been following since Foxxhole as well..
I took a hiatus due to working crazy hours all those years back but started back two years ago..
I bought his special on the thumb drive/dog tag..
shyt was hilarious...
Also I don’t know what the hold up is with Black Jesus season 3..
Him and Dominique are comedy gold:russ:
Whatever Corey going through...
Breh gotta find some peace..
That shyt can wreck havoc on your body and mental..
I know he has stomach problems(I can relate:snoop:)..
Just don’t want to lose another black comic genius too soon..

:russ::russ:

When his ugly ass baby momma pull up with her face all in camera and smack the shyt out of Meg I was on the fukking Flo laughing.

Jack Jules

Rookie
Daps
He has said this many times and darlene too, cmon you are a fan of the show and should know this. it was darlene who connected bobby with corey. He was always in the conga room during the foxxhole days in the audience asking questions and darlene kept on saying she knows him and introduced him to corey.
:patrice:Where you get that?

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
They just need a topics and when corey goes off topic they need to keep it on topic

Dee has to get some correct info for her loose talk about bs thing and research the shyt

Corey has to chill with what he say since a lot of people on there can't go to cities and sell out 3 shows, be in moves, tv shows and a lot of guest that be on there don't have money like him and they're not trying to fukk up future money or connects

I think frank might leave soon