The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kami

Banned
Daps
Some people just like and are more comfortable with ready made shyt. I mean he keeps on saying if sirius/xm wants them, he will go back. Why the fukk do you still want to be on that lame ass satellite bullshyt. How much are they paying and why do you care about that garbage after all the shyt you went through??

He's one of those people that think to be professional, it has to be backed by some corporate entity. Dude can't get rid of that hood/poor man mentality. Why is he is scared to make his shyt look fly and comparable to the so called best out here? He should be in a solid studio by now with multicams broadcasting in 4K and shyt if he actually took this shyt seriously.
Lol at hood mentality.

It’s always those with zero accomplishments telling people how to spend their money.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Yeah but something is off..
Mad people support him with the super chat..
But I just can’t put my finger on what is off..
Ever since Freeze left..
And Craig been missing for the past couple of weeks..
Hell even Genevieve went M.I.A.
And Nate looks like a deer in the headlights when Corey goes on a tangent..
And even though Zo is The programming director at DASH..
Even though Corey has been on his show..
Something is still off..
Yeah I know people have other hustles but every once in a while you can feel the tension or awkwardness..
I want Corey to get to the bag but sometimes I feel he sabotages blessings..
And I truly wonder if Aries lawyers are on his head..
I haven’t finished Wednesday show..
Don’t really have the desire to..
I want breh to succeed but man..
At some point as a grown breh..
You have to change your mindset or come to peace with your demons..
Corey could be burning bridges and running people off on the low..
Not saying to compromise your integrity and morals as a man..
But some of the things he does:snoop:
Ten is gone because she got sensitive over him laughing at her. Craig is back...who gives a fukk if frank leaves he’s expednable.

Y’all are talking about independent movies like it’s the late 90’s again lmao the game changed. Thus other guy conscious is talking about Corey needs to ascend but in the same breath says he needs to beg for money (crowdfund).

Look guys comedians are fukked up people that’s where their gift is from. I thunk y’all worry more about the Hollywood shyt than he does.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at hood mentality.It’s always those with zero accomplishments telling people how to spend their money.

dude fukk you. what accomplishments do you have fakkit? i know i got more paper than you if that's what's on your loser ass mind. when did i pocket watch his ass you fruit cake, dude on that poverty shyt but you denying the truth. refute or shut the fukk up gay ass sensitive homo. fukk you loser mase too, you got no reasoning skills.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ten is gone because she got sensitive over him laughing at her. Craig is back...who gives a fukk if frank leaves he’s expednable.Y’all are talking about independent movies like it’s the late 90’s again lmao the game changed. Thus other guy conscious is talking about Corey needs to ascend but in the same breath says he needs to beg for money (crowdfund).Look guys comedians are fukked up people that’s where their gift is from. I thunk y’all worry more about the Hollywood shyt than he does.

shut the fukk up, you know nothing. dude was begging two weeks ago to be put on but you on here caping like a bytch. fukk the 90s, nobody is talking about no back in the day shyt, we talking about 2018 but you typing garbage acting like a dumb ass.

what game done changed???? where is the independent comedy movies when the space to do them is wide open right now????? you making excuses but claim to have all these so called accomplishments. i will say it again, put up or shut up you loser.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We watch Corey cause he has no filter.All them guys on there are 30+ struggling comedians who he takes on the road lmao. Sure being associated with him isn’t good but his show gets a ton of viewership and they don’t gotta pay for it.

shut the fukk up fakkit, you know nothing, smh @ "struggling comedians". you the one struggling with your fruit booty pocket watching ass. i know i got way more paper than you for sure, i am fully convinced, you peter vecsey homo ass bytch.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
If Corey brings back the phone lines, has a set topic for the show, doesn't go on tangents and rambles as well as cutting people off then I guarantee the show will be fresh again. The show is garbage Freez dipped, Chris dipped, Bobby dipped, Zo is in and out. The whole 5150 nation shyt is lacking in direction. Even his views plateaued and are beginning to plummet.​

FIXED! :jawalrus:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said earlier, corey reads this thread all the time and he knows he needs to step his game up. The rest of you fish eyed dummies can all get lost, bunch of clowns used to and satisfied with consistent mediocrity, what a joke.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
We watch Corey cause he has no filter.

All them guys on there are 30+ struggling comedians who he takes on the road lmao. Sure being associated with him isn’t good but his show gets a ton of viewership and they don’t gotta pay for it.
At the bolded :picard::ohhh::mjcry: Damn that's cold

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the bolded :picard::ohhh::mjcry: Damn that's cold

don't mind that fool, has no respect but he claims to have so called fake accomplishments, a lot of these newbies are clowns man. bunch of crazy dummies cool with 240p live broadcasts in 2018.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yeah..
I’ve been following since Foxxhole as well..
I took a hiatus due to working crazy hours all those years back but started back two years ago..
I bought his special on the thumb drive/dog tag..
shyt was hilarious...
Also I don’t know what the hold up is with Black Jesus season 3..
Him and Dominique are comedy gold:russ:
Whatever Corey going through...
Breh gotta find some peace..
That shyt can wreck havoc on your body and mental..
I know he has stomach problems(I can relate:snoop:)..
Just don’t want to lose another black comic genius too soon..
From Chicago at that. Robin Harris and Bernie Mac left too soon.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Ten is gone because she got sensitive over him laughing at her. Craig is back...who gives a fukk if frank leaves he’s expednable.

Y’all are talking about independent movies like it’s the late 90’s again lmao the game changed. Thus other guy conscious is talking about Corey needs to ascend but in the same breath says he needs to beg for money (crowdfund).

Look guys comedians are fukked up people that’s where their gift is from. I thunk y’all worry more about the Hollywood shyt than he does.
giphy.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Lol Frank isn’t gonna leave. Genevieve will stay mia tho.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
dude fukk you. what accomplishments do you have fakkit? i know i got more paper than you if that's what's on your loser ass mind. when did i pocket watch his ass you fruit cake, dude on that poverty shyt but you denying the truth. refute or shut the fukk up gay ass sensitive homo. fukk you loser mase too, you got no reasoning skills.

LoL @Kami damn bruh, your really touched a nerve.

Look at this nikka:mjlol: