The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
nikkas in the comment and chatroom are starting to say Corey might be in the closet and struggling to come out :francis:

sadly enough, im starting to agree with them. Corey just cant resist talking about gay shyt and a$$hole manipulation, ESPECIALLY when he's drunk. That shyt flies off his mouth with ease and he will babble on for damn near 15min and have zero awareness of how uncomfortable he's making his co-hosts :scust:

Go to 01:09:05, everybody is talking about the most baddest bytches in Hollywood and Corey blurted out "Who's the most handsomest nikka though" :gucci: :snoop:

This nikka even asked Craig to touch his nuts breh :picard:

Corey really looking funny in the light recently :hhh:

Last edited:

Sylar

Pro
Daps
Corey and his fakkit ass ways again ruined the episode :scust:
nikka was flirting with Craig under thd disguise of 'clowning'

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
yea bobby kept the show good when it came to serious issues. now Corey just talkin shyt.

85 south show is good when they are in studio.

I'm on a new show Did you Miss Me podcast. with billy sorrells and D'lai I think that's how u spell the nikkas names they funny as hell.
teddy ray on this episode

The buzz is getting bigger for the 85 south show they’re always on the road, dymm is dope i never heard of D’lai before the podcast his vegas gambling stories are crazy

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
nikkas in the comment and chatroom are starting to say Corey might be in the closet and struggling to come out :francis:

sadly enough, im starting to agree with them. Corey just cant resist talking about gay shyt and a$$hole manipulation, ESPECIALLY when he's drunk. That shyt flies off his mouth with ease and he will babble on for damn near 15min and have zero awareness of how uncomfortable he's making his co-hosts :scust:

Go to 01:09:05, everybody is talking about the most baddest bytches in Hollywood and Corey blurted out "Who's the most handsomest nikka though" :gucci: :snoop:

This nikka even asked Craig to touch his nuts breh :picard:

Corey really looking funny in the light recently :hhh:

I ain't watch the show in a hot min but this wouldn't surprise me

When Corey had random outburst about gay shyt it would it be some ol off the wall shyt:dahell::picard::hhh:

Even if the shyt was funny dude would just go on and on about booty twizzlers and DL nikkas like every show

I'm like my nikka if you hate the shyt that much why are you keep talmbout this unless he has some suppressed urges he trynna get off :dame:

He just needs to come on out tho cause its obviously eatin at his soul

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I ain't watch the show in a hot min but this wouldn't surprise me

When Corey had random outburst about gay shyt it would it be some ol off the wall shyt:dahell::picard::hhh:

Even if the shyt was funny dude would just go on and on about booty twizzlers and DL nikkas like every show

I'm like my nikka if you hate the shyt that much why are you keep talmbout this unless he has some suppressed urges he trynna get off :dame:

He just needs to come on out tho cause its obviously eatin at his soul

it was obvious the few times I listened to breh.

if he did come out, it could provide some serious fukkery for future episodes if fans stick around.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I don't wanna pile on the Corey is Gay witch hunt..... but when they were talking about the finest females in Hollywood and then Corey came from left field talkin bout "who's some of the most handsome men in hollywood? :lupe:" and Kraig was like "I don't give a fukk about that :damn: "

that shyt had me at the crib like: :merchant: :why::huhldup::patrice::hhh:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey is depressed, he can't hide it anymore. Dude is exhausted from being on the road week after week for decades. He supposed to be making independent movies that would eventually become cult classics and shyt instead of waiting for hollyweird but he on that low budget shyt. When will he upgrade his broadcast location from that lame ass cheap storage box, I mean he supposed to be taking shyt to the next level by now.

People are ready to support his ass but he's being too arrogant for no reason. If he does a crowdfunding project right now, he will get a world class studio in no time but he's just holding back, this poverty shyt he's on is really lame now.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Flame story was always Breh going through something tho..That show where he was drunk
nikka obviously has some demons and something on his heart..

Just imagine if corey starts making great independent comedy flicks, he could be very influential in bringing real shyt back in this wack ass era because nobody is doing it right now. All the hood movies right now is about smoking weed and other stupid bullshyt.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Just imagine if corey starts making great independent comedy flicks, he could be very influential in bringing real shyt back in this wack ass era because nobody is doing it right now. All the hood movies right now is about smoking weed and other stupid bullshyt.
Yeah but something is off..
Mad people support him with the super chat..
But I just can’t put my finger on what is off..
Ever since Freeze left..
And Craig been missing for the past couple of weeks..
Hell even Genevieve went M.I.A.
And Nate looks like a deer in the headlights when Corey goes on a tangent..
And even though Zo is The programming director at DASH..
Even though Corey has been on his show..
Something is still off..
Yeah I know people have other hustles but every once in a while you can feel the tension or awkwardness..
I want Corey to get to the bag but sometimes I feel he sabotages blessings..
And I truly wonder if Aries lawyers are on his head..
I haven’t finished Wednesday show..
Don’t really have the desire to..
I want breh to succeed but man..
At some point as a grown breh..
You have to change your mindset or come to peace with your demons..
Corey could be burning bridges and running people off on the low..
Not saying to compromise your integrity and morals as a man..
But some of the things he does:snoop:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but something is off.

Some people just like and are more comfortable with ready made shyt. I mean he keeps on saying if sirius/xm wants them, he will go back. Why the fukk do you still want to be on that lame ass satellite bullshyt. How much are they paying and why do you care about that garbage after all the shyt you went through??

He's one of those people that think to be professional, it has to be backed by some corporate entity. Dude can't get rid of that hood/poor man mentality. Why is he is scared to make his shyt look fly and comparable to the so called best out here? He should be in a solid studio by now with multicams broadcasting in 4K and shyt if he actually took this shyt seriously.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Some people just like and are more comfortable with ready made shyt. I mean he keeps on saying if sirius/xm wants them, he will go back. Why the fukk do you still want to be on that lame ass satellite bullshyt. How much are they paying and why do you care about that garbage after all the shyt you went through??

He's one of those people that think to be professional, it has to be backed by some corporate entity. Dude can't get rid of that hood/poor man mentality. Why is he is scared to make his shyt look fly and comparable to the so called best out here? He should be in a solid studio by now with multicams broadcasting in 4K and shyt if he actually took this shyt seriously.

Yall nikkas do not understand the bigger picture to shyt. It does not have anything to do with hood/poor mentality.

Listen to how bruh talks and he gives clues to the reason why he does the shyt, it has nothing to do with depression.

He said before that when you get money, nikkas come after you, that is why he spends his money.

If he gets signed to a company, it's the company that gets sued and they have to use their money on lawyers.

He always said that the big head bytch, they gooey rac00n and others think he has money, because he does this youtube shyt. But they do not know I spend all my money.

How do yall nikkas not see that.