The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
85 South Show is good wherever they at. I listened to Billy's podcast before when Karlous was on and that was good. I gotta check out some of the other episodes.
i like when they bring guest on in ATL especially Nav that nikka funny il check out 85 .I started listening to queenzflip but it's gabbage now too .

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I don't wanna pile on the Corey is Gay witch hunt..... but when they were talking about the finest females in Hollywood and then Corey came from left field talkin bout "who's some of the most handsome men in hollywood? :lupe:" and Kraig was like "I don't give a fukk about that :damn: "

that shyt had me at the crib like: :merchant: :why::huhldup::patrice::hhh:
That was awkward and weird. It had me dying:laff::laff::laff:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah that nikka Nate is annoying and a cornball. Bruh is too childish for me, sometimes Corey wants to talk some real shyt and this nikka is still trying to crack some lame jokes.

Craig is corny also, but he can be serious when the time calls, but Nate is on joke mode 24-7.
Nate look like that nikka that sing the "hard away "song

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Corey has talked about washing his “twizzler”, sending a transsexual to Bobby and how “he wouldn’t be able to tell”, masturbating with hot water and now he’s asking Kraig to touch his balls?

:francis:

Maybe he’s always going in on gays as a cover up? Weird.

And yes something is off lately. I didn’t even listen to the last show.

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
I've been following 5150 since foxhole and you're percent right, something is up with Corey.

I 1st notice when he was talking about moving his mom's to his crib from Chicago. A few later he was venting about his wife, maybe his mom's and wife aren't getting alone...idk but then he brought his daughter around which is something he never done and I took it as she was trying to support him for whatever he going through, and when I seen his homeboy Sam pop up It seem like he going through something and his real people is trying to be in his corner.

But that gay shyt he be talking never sit right me that's why I like Nate and The dog walker when they join the show.

Maybe Corey coming to terms that he reached a pinnacle in his career and it's eating him up. Do anybody know how that last comedy special he put out doing? I still waiting on mines after 4 weeks.

:mjlol: @ "the dog walker"

I'm still a couple weeks behind but :snoop::martin: if he's back on that gay shyt, the last few months kinda redeemed it IMO.

i got mine about a month ago. The USB deal is small and I couldn't figure out how to use it :wtf::flabbynsick:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I know Bobby was on Zo's show last week and he mentioned how him and Corey been talking and they were talking about getting the old 5150 crew back together.

Now if it ever comes to fruition is a whole nother story. :patrice:

This would definitely be a win for Corey & 5150 as I've always stated Bobby was an integral part of the original 5150 shows plus the current co hosts (Craig & Nate) are trash & make the shows unbearable to watch.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Corey the only nikka I know that brags about being a shytty dad and not taking care of a seed if he didn't like the childs mother.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Dude shut the fukk up. It doesn't matter if you put disclaimers or not. You can sue an individual or a company, it doesn't matter. Are you insane? It's all about what you are suing for and the damages.

Disclaimers don't mean shyt, it's all about the alleged offense and burden of proof whether it's an individual or a company.

The way you are talking, you don't even know what a "disclaimer" is.

Entertainment, contract law and all that bullshyt you are making up is a bunch of nonsense, corey doesn't even know how the law works. You are typing garbage like a dumb person who doesn't read.

How am I all over the place? You seem to be cool with 144/240p etc in 2018, you are crazy.

You are all over the place and emotional, those are traits of a female lol.

Like I said before, if do not like the show, don't watch it.

Nikkas love to hate.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn Corey depressed huh . i thought him bringing up a divorce seemed funny too. as far as the show , the best days might be gone. say what u want bobby was perfect for the show. the new guest at least challenge Corey on some of the outrageous shyt. but he starting to look like the crazy nikka out here.especially when it come to serious topics.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
If Corey brings back the phone lines, has a set topic for the show, doesn't go on tangents and rambles as well as cutting people off then I guarantee the show will be fresh again. The show is garbage Freez dipped, Chris dipped, Bobby dipped, Zo is in and out. The whole 5150 nation shyt is lacking in direction. Even his views plateaued and are beginning to plummet.​

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are all over the place and emotional, those are traits of a female lol.Like I said before, if do not like the show, don't watch it.Nikkas love to hate.

SMH gay ass nikka you dodging and weaving like a clown. All over the place how? What is a disclaimer? Hate on what? Who said we don't want to watch the show anymore. We are demanding better quality/content and you are saying don't watch the show.

What is this garbage entertainment/contract law that you made up in your head by listening to dummies and spewing garbage WTF????? Something is wrong with you seriously. You need to work on your reading, listening, comprehension and articulation skills asap.

Last edited:

Kami

Banned
Daps
They just need a topics and when corey goes off topic they need to keep it on topic

Dee has to get some correct info for her loose talk about bs thing and research the shyt

Corey has to chill with what he say since a lot of people on there can't go to cities and sell out 3 shows, be in moves, tv shows and a lot of guest that be on there don't have money like him and they're not trying to fukk up future money or connects

I think frank might leave soon
We watch Corey cause he has no filter.

All them guys on there are 30+ struggling comedians who he takes on the road lmao. Sure being associated with him isn’t good but his show gets a ton of viewership and they don’t gotta pay for it.