The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
85 South Show>>>

5150 is cool when Zo is on...when it's just Corey and Craig they drop a lot of gems...when it comes to comedy tho, 85 South Show surpassed them a long time ago

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Seems like he’s a bridge burner too. I get him going at the joke thieves, but he goes OD attacking people. When he was damn near begging to be a part of Dolemite, that was embarrassing. You see dudes like DeRay, Craig Robinson, Deon Cole and others that started with him in Chicago always working, but Corey gotta beg on air to be a part of a movie? Says a lot.

:francis:

The show is falling off too.

I still like the idea of the show. I hope it goes on. But, yea, I :mjlol: at the way he think EVERYONE is watching. He was "begging" Kevin Hart for a role and for Richard Williams to come on.

There's being a passionate a$$hole, then, there's being disrespectful.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey making bobby leave is one of the worst things ever to happen to this show. He took for granted how influential bobby was, even zo was way more comfortable and open when bobby was a regular cos serious issues discussions flowed way better than this interrupting bullshyt they always on since freeze left.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Corey making bobby leave is one of the worst things ever to happen to this show. He took for granted how influential bobby was, even zo was way more comfortable and open when bobby was a regular cos serious issues discussions flowed way better than this interrupting bullshyt they always on since freeze left.
Bobby made Darlene uncomfortable when he went on a drunk rant. He allegedly said something outta pocket to her. He seemed smart but the bottle seems to have a hold on him.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bobby made Darlene uncomfortable when he went on a drunk rant. He allegedly said something outta pocket to her. He seemed smart but the bottle seems to have a hold on him.

He has known darlene for a long time though way before he met corey. He used to hang with her and ice t back in the day with jim brown and many others for community issues etc.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
He has known darlene though even before he met corey. He used to hang with her and ice t back in the day with jim brown and many others.
You sure he actually hung out with them more than once? Seems like an odd pairing. I know he fukked with Jim Brown tho.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure he actually hung out with them more than once? Seems like an odd pairing. I know he fukked with Jim Brown tho.

He has said this many times and darlene too, cmon you are a fan of the show and should know this. it was darlene who connected bobby with corey. He was always in the conga room during the foxxhole days in the audience asking questions and darlene kept on saying she knows him and introduced him to corey.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
yes during the foxxhole days, bobby was always in the audience when it was just darlene and corey together on sirius/xm. darlene introduced him to corey and bobby kept on saying jim brown is his close friend. He even took corey to jim brown's house and connected them.
I knew about the audience and Jim Brown part.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Seems like he’s a bridge burner too. I get him going at the joke thieves, but he goes OD attacking people. When he was damn near begging to be a part of Dolemite, that was embarrassing. You see dudes like DeRay, Craig Robinson, Deon Cole and others that started with him in Chicago always working, but Corey gotta beg on air to be a part of a movie? Says a lot.

:francis:

The show is falling off too.

That Aries Spears shyt REALLY hurt the brand :snoop:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea bobby kept the show good when it came to serious issues. now Corey just talkin shyt.

85 south show is good when they are in studio.

I'm on a new show Did you Miss Me podcast. with billy sorrells and D'lai I think that's how u spell the nikkas names they funny as hell.
teddy ray on this episode