The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Yeah that nikka Nate is annoying and a cornball. Bruh is too childish for me, sometimes Corey wants to talk some real shyt and this nikka is still trying to crack some lame jokes.

Craig is corny also, but he can be serious when the time calls, but Nate is on joke mode 24-7.
Yeah..
I was fukkin with Nate at first..
But this nikka starting to run jokes into the ground..
I noticed when the conversation starts to get deep or if it’s about white people..
Nate either dodges shyt..
Tries to inject levity..
Becomes dismissive/defensive..
Craig my nikka though(when Corey lets my dude talk)
Them “Craig Facts” have me:dead:

Last edited:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Yeah..
I was fukkin with Nate at first..
But this nikka starting to run jokes into the ground..
I noticed when the conversation starts to get deep or if it’s about white people..
Nate either dodges shyt..
Tries to inject levity..
Becomes dismissive/defensive..
Craig my nikka though(when Corey lets my dude talk)
Them “Craig Facts” have me:dead:

I like Nate because he actually brings life to the conversation, just like Corey. I like Nate because he's Christian and doesn't act ashamed of it just because Corey n them don't respect it.

I like Craig because hes not scared to stand on what he believes, even if everyone else disagrees.

Corey isn't tolerating anymore of Zo's halfway, never taking a stand, non executable philosophies. Zo has done alot to show that he's not down with Corey. That's why Umar & Tariq have followings...they STAND for something...not just talking.

Zo do alot of fake shyt. He runs with people who got down on Corey and he doesn't contribute financially to the growth of the show. Yet I bet half or more of his donations for his GoFundMe come from 5150. He owe Corey commission.

Zo had a chance to build an independent studio with Corey but decided to go back to the cacs. He folded under pressure from the feds and was doing alot of talking.

Zo is a fake nikka who needs to work on being true to SOMETHING.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Corey give too much power to Darlene. He quick to talk about racist Caucasians but never go in on Latinos cuz Darlene there and don't want to disrupt that relationship. This nikka Corey even told the bytch it's ok to say nikka because she Mexican. I don't like that nikka Nate and think he gooy too. I don't care for shyt he got to say and wish he stfu. I want Freeze to come back. I like the dynamics of the show when he there. I fukks wit Craig cuz he quick to dogwalk a nikka and say some ignorant shyt I cosign on.

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
I like Nate because he actually brings life to the conversation, just like Corey. I like Nate because he's Christian and doesn't act ashamed of it just because Corey n them don't respect it.

I like Craig because hes not scared to stand on what he believes, even if everyone else disagrees.

Corey isn't tolerating anymore of Zo's halfway, never taking a stand, non executable philosophies. Zo has done alot to show that he's not down with Corey. That's why Umar & Tariq have followings...they STAND for something...not just talking.

Zo do alot of fake shyt. He runs with people who got down on Corey and he doesn't contribute financially to the growth of the show. Yet I bet half or more of his donations for his GoFundMe come from 5150. He owe Corey commission.

Zo had a chance to build an independent studio with Corey but decided to go back to the cacs. He folded under pressure from the feds and was doing alot of talking.

Corey called zo on this during that 5150 episode where they talked about the Fez.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Corey was on Zo show last week:childplease:
And was on there like two weeks ago :childplease:
Don’t know where you gettin Corey/Zo ain’t fukking with each other:childplease:
Now everything else you wrote is of your own opinion and I’m not knocking it..
But Christianity and any other religion talk is something I don’t believe in:hubie:
And Corey stays on Nate’s head about it..
Funny thing is..
Nate’s stand up is pretty good but outside of that..
nikka is corny to me and his ideals are as well:manny:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zo hasn't been on 5150 coz he got a job at Dash Radio, managerial/director position i think. His show isn't as good as previous, he only does current topics rather than well planned out discussions of his previous shows. I suspect thats the reason he hasn't been on 5150 as much. I don't fukk with his show like previously, topics used to be way better.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Zo hasn't been on 5150 coz he got a job at Dash Radio, managerial/director position i think. His show isn't as good as previous, he only does current topics rather than well planned out discussions of his previous shows. I suspect thats the reason he hasn't been on 5150 as much. I don't fukk with his show like previously, topics used to be way better.
his show was always wack and got no viewership unless corey came around.

i heard kraig been mia since corey hung up on him live. what ep was this?

Kami

Banned
Daps
Corey was on Zo show last week:childplease:
And was on there like two weeks ago :childplease:
Don’t know where you gettin Corey/Zo ain’t fukking with each other:childplease:
Now everything else you wrote is of your own opinion and I’m not knocking it..
But Christianity and any other religion talk is something I don’t believe in:hubie:
And Corey stays on Nate’s head about it..
Funny thing is..
Nate’s stand up is pretty good but outside of that..
nikka is corny to me and his ideals are as well:manny:
it maybe zo who's been suppressing his feelings. corey does disrespect him often to his face but thats who he is..he can be toxic at times.

but like you said he gives zo a big platform and comes around asa guest on his show..those are big favours cause i swear zo gets triple the views when corey is around.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
new episode was funny... but those 2 guests got REAL quiet :patrice: when Corey mentioned that gay shyt going down on Wildin' Out now :scust:
it happened at 1:34:30 even brehs in the comments noticed it

Also Zo had Corey back on his show... and that nikka got into with Tiff's bogus ass and he went at Tone talk's neck :russ:

Zo let it ride for a bit but he quickly got things under control :ehh:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
new episode was funny... but those 2 guests got REAL quiet :patrice: when Corey mentioned that gay shyt going down on Wildin' Out now :scust:

Also Zo had Corey back on his show... and that nikka got into with Tiff's bogus ass and he went at Tone talk's neck :russ:

Tiff hates Corey:russ:
When Corey laughed at her thinking she had white privilege:deadmanny:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Is it crazy that the part where they tried to change the topic was the funniest part of the show to me? It wasn't even smooth lmao

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Corey give too much power to Darlene. He quick to talk about racist Caucasians but never go in on Latinos cuz Darlene there and don't want to disrupt that relationship. This nikka Corey even told the bytch it's ok to say nikka because she Mexican. I don't like that nikka Nate and think he gooy too. I don't care for shyt he got to say and wish he stfu. I want Freeze to come back. I like the dynamics of the show when he there. I fukks wit Craig cuz he quick to dogwalk a nikka and say some ignorant shyt I cosign on.
Lowkey, I think Corey scared of them California Latinos.

Darlene stay saying some slick shyt like she family.

It was foul, actually. I got how he misunderstood Tiffany--she didn't deliver it well.

But, he turned something that shouldn't have been an argument, into an argument. Between 5150 and Zo's show, Corey seems to never let someone live for having an opinion or perspective different than he.

I get when he goes "fukkouttahere" when negros give those safe Hollywood opinions.

But, I can't remember the last time a man or woman had a differing opinion and it didn't lead to Corey insulting them.

He talks all this black unity, but, doesn't seem to respect black people unless he gets to "lil man/girl" them. I've noticed that.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Lowkey, I think Corey scared of them California Latinos.

Darlene stay saying some slick shyt like she family.

It was foul, actually. I got how he misunderstood Tiffany--she didn't deliver it well.

But, he turned something that shouldn't have been an argument, into an argument. Between 5150 and Zo's show, Corey seems to never let someone live for having an opinion or perspective different than he.

I get when he goes "fukkouttahere" when negros give those safe Hollywood opinions.

But, I can't remember the last time a man or woman had a differing opinion and it didn't lead to Corey insulting them.

He talks all this black unity, but, doesn't seem to respect black people unless he gets to "lil man/girl" them. I've noticed that.

Seems like he’s a bridge burner too. I get him going at the joke thieves, but he goes OD attacking people. When he was damn near begging to be a part of Dolemite, that was embarrassing. You see dudes like DeRay, Craig Robinson, Deon Cole and others that started with him in Chicago always working, but Corey gotta beg on air to be a part of a movie? Says a lot.

:francis:

The show is falling off too.