The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I truly believe that the only real difference between Dave Chappelle let and Corey Holcomb is that Dave reads.
He doesnt

Ive peeped a lot old 5150s and he hasnt developed his thinking at all

The police shootings have made him more radical ("we need 2 buss back")

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Aye Nate gon leave the show. You saw how defeated he looked when Corey hit him with the ether.:mjlol:

Had to pause the show for a second.:huhldup:
Hate Nate. Dude a mark and food and that's why the dialog between him and Corey seem like it can go south like Aries vs Zo. Something about him seem like he a bytch nikka and a fukk boy and just me typing making me want to fight that nikka.. Weird. Can't stand bytch nikkas

I_Q

All Star
Daps
I don't think zo was at fault fully. Corey warned him about zo but he kept cutting him off, telling him to shut up, and touching him. All the things he wouldn't try with Corey, he thought zo was soft

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I know at one time he was on the audio book wave, he must've gotten away from it.
Corey aint and he's a good hearted brotha, but, he uses too many street smarts 2 solve complex issues

He has Zo, so, I’m sure he has a healthy curiosity to the information, he just need 2 jump in

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate Nate. Dude a mark and food and that's why the dialog between him and Corey seem like it can go south like Aries vs Zo. Something about him seem like he a bytch nikka and a fukk boy and just me typing making me want to fight that nikka.. Weird. Can't stand bytch nikkas

Nate is not a mark, he's just a dude that didn't grow up around fukkery.

Last edited: