The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey is right a lot of these nikkas aint funny but their comedy is more tame,family firendly, pg 13, rated M which opens them up to a bigger crowd
Corey boxed himself in subject matter wise, his shyt is beyond rated R :mjlol:Its Dark, Shock, Cringe comedy...Its even too much for the Hood crowd sometimes....
Unfortunately thats how it be:francis:.....
That miscarriage joke on Shaq Allstar Comedy he did was :damn: :laff:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey is right a lot of these nikkas aint funny but their comedy is more tame,family firendly, pg 13, rated M which opens them up to a bigger crowd
Corey boxed himself in subject matter wise, his shyt is beyond rated R Its Dark, Shock, Cringe comedy...Its even too much for the Hood crowd sometimes....
Unfortunately thats how it be.....

Its obvious that you dont know much about corey. Dude can adapt to any environment, he can do clean stuff too and still be very funny.

You dont believe me, go watch his sets on last comic standing or his comedy central stuff. It was still very good despite the fact that it wasnt hardcore like he usually does.

Corey has said it many times, he doesnt need to use crass language to be funny, he knows the game.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Its obvious that you dont know much about corey. Dude can adapt to any environment, he can do clean stuff too and still be very funny.

You dont believe me, go watch his sets on last comic standing or his comedy central stuff. It was still very good despite the fact that it wasnt hardcore like he usually does.

Corey has said it many times, he doesnt need to use crass language to be funny, he knows the game.

My point is he chooses to do that type of comedy....He boxed himself in

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

At this point shouldn't he have already had his own tour? You can't keep going on & on about how good you are while complaining about not being on another person's tour.