The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It's not my place to say whether he was right or wrong, I just ain't wit dat swingin on a nikka when he ain't lookin shyt, dats hoe shyt to me, backin up and then stickin him. Real nikka woulda stood up and been like "aight nikka lets go". If you condone dat shyt, fine, but I ain't dat typa nikka.

Fam I was watching that show live and I saw it before it happened. Cuz it went down in the last 4th of the show but the hour 30 before that u could see the tension. Zo was smiling numerous times but told him stop touching him. Everybody told him to chill multiple times. I actually turned off the show a few minutes before it went down cuz the show was terrible. Aries was talking over everyone, drunk and not being funny. Corey couldn't get jokes off, Zo was heated it was just a bad show overall but anybody watching that could see it was about to go down.

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I watched this show, haven't watched any for the past few months, and must have missed that part.

The show was good because they show how men can all have different opinions about everything but there was respect shown from everyone, unlike the Aries show.

Darlenes friend looked shook when she had to say she was a single mother, had her kid at 19. She didn't laugh too much at the jokes either, looked mad uncomfortable, but had her breasts out on full display, and just like D said, she got a rotation of dudes that pipe with no commitment. "Birds of a feather".
Craig is gonna end up being on her starting lineup :wow:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Fam I was watching that show live and I saw it before it happened. Cuz it went down in the last 4th of the show but the hour 30 before that u could see the tension. Zo was smiling numerous times but told him stop touching him. Everybody told him to chill multiple times. I actually turned off the show a few minutes before it went down cuz the show was terrible. Aries was talking over everyone, drunk and not being funny. Corey couldn't get jokes off, Zo was heated it was just a bad show overall but anybody watching that could see it was about to go down.
I agree wit all dat, still don't change what I said tho

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I agree wit all dat, still don't change what I said tho

Look if somebody is being an a$$hole to the point you want to swing on them and you get up out your chair on some "Let throw hands" shyt and they still sitting down then it's on them to be like "Hey, I don't want really want this."

Otherwise, yeah, molly whoop them in the chair. It ain't like it just came out the blue.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Look if somebody is being an a$$hole to the point you want to swing on them and you get up out your chair on some "Let throw hands" shyt and they still sitting down then it's on them to be like "Hey, I don't want really want this."

Otherwise, yeah, molly whoop them in the chair. It ain't like it just came out the blue.
:dead: Ok that's just where we differ.

I respect it.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. Lot of these nikkas that hate Nate prolly don't rock with him because he reminds them of themselves a little bit. He seems like a solid family man type dude to me.

nah i don't trust none of them fraternity ass dudes, all of them are suspect, i mean all of them.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
But, he bullshyting about that fake marriage shyt.

Signing a contract will still have u fukked up cuz she could divorce under common law marriage

And who said you had to have a marriage license go to divorce court?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Corey was really going in on Kanye West!! Lol I agree with Corey & Craig that Kanye, Steven Smith and Jason Whitlock may have to watch their backs!

There is someting about money and fame that brings out the worst in some people. I definitely don't agree with what Kanye said and I hooe he hires a publicist and learn to use discretion when addressing certain issues and topics in public.

In all, Corey & Craig was on that ✊️& bird finger towards Kanye in this latest show.