The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate is a goober. Dude really tries to act like he’s better than the room. Why is he there? It’s one thing to disagree and another to have an air of superiority.
He toeing the line so he doesn't get blackballed. Every time Corey yell out "fakkit" i bet Nate heart beatin fast as fukk. :russ:

Also he a Christian in a Fraternity, that loves Obama. Him and Corey are damn near opposites.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way they going in on dude from police academy
tenor.gif
:russ: Corey a fool :laff:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
He toeing the line so he doesn't get blackballed. Every time Corey yell out "fakkit" i bet Nate heart beatin fast as fukk. :russ:

Also he a Christian in a Fraternity, that loves Obama. Him and Corey are damn near opposites.

I’ve noticed. He’s tried to stop Corey from mentioning names several times. Why is a dude like that on the show?

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
:snoop:
Corey was like " what she coming on here for":russ:
Darlene just ANNOUNCED that she would bring bringing her breh.

Like how comfortable is that bytch at this point.:francis:
Also what is up with Corey and black people all over world trying to link our struggle under whites with the struggle of yellow,red, brown people.:snoop: Other non white groups hate our guts too. Corey has such a soft spot for Mexicans for no good reason. What have anti-black Mexicans done ever for his career.
I truly believe that the only real difference between Dave Chappelle let and Corey Holcomb is that Dave reads. He comes from an academic background and is much more cultured, imagine Corey with actual knowledge he'd surpass many so called greats. Remember how Paul Mooney introduced Richard Pryor to a lot of Pan Africanist thinkers and material and his comedy went to a completely different level.
Corey still thinks that murderous anti black CIA agent Louis Farra"I gots good hair"Khan is a "leader":mjlol:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Corey be killing me when he shyts in these comedy tours, because it's clear that he wishes he was on those tours. He kept saying "y'all can call me a hater" because he knows how he sounds. I agree he should be on them but i'm starting to wonder if he's not that well off financially, and i don't even check other people's pockets.
I'm glad Zo was there, because, it's not as bad as a couple weeks ago when the convo went to the toilet.

One, this country isn't about labor :mjlol: it's about generational wealth (muhfukas who been making money off slavery, bloody capitalism and war)

There's a reason we are losing jobs and still buying a bunch of shyt---credit

And someone needs to tell Nate about the '94 Crime Bill & the Tel Comm Act

Two laws that destroyed the lives of black Americans--signed by Democrats
Nate is just a goofy nikka, he really thinks that the demoncacs really care about black people. You can tell he was telling a bunch of corny jokes to his cac friends during lunch back in grade school.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Corey be killing me when he shyts in these comedy tours, because it's clear that he wishes he was on those tours. He kept saying "y'all can call me a hater" because he knows how he sounds. I agree he should be on them but i'm starting to wonder if he's not that well off financially, and i don't even check other people's pockets.

I cracked up when he started shytting on martin basically calling his comedic act wack. everyone in the room was visibly uncomfortable about that. I got love for Corey but he cant even hide his bitterness towards other stars these days :mjlol:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Corey is right a lot of these nikkas aint funny but their comedy is more tame,family firendly, pg 13, rated M which opens them up to a bigger crowd
Corey boxed himself in subject matter wise, his shyt is beyond rated R :mjlol:Its Dark, Shock, Cringe comedy...Its even too much for the Hood crowd sometimes....
Unfortunately thats how it be:francis:.....