The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
this nikka Nate is too socially awkward for the show. He be saying some corny ass shyt the whole damn show. he gotta go man :camby:

Daps
that song at the end was :trash:

usually they got some lil hits but that beat was on some Sesame Street shyt

"I wanna fukk
not fukk wit cha
cuz as soon as u leave
bytch, imma forget cha"

:beli:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
How was Zo wrong
It's not my place to say whether he was right or wrong, I just ain't wit dat swingin on a nikka when he ain't lookin shyt, dats hoe shyt to me, backin up and then stickin him. Real nikka woulda stood up and been like "aight nikka lets go". If you condone dat shyt, fine, but I ain't dat typa nikka.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Darlene was really trying to get chose by kraig and wasn’t being subtle about it :russ:
I watched this show, haven't watched any for the past few months, and must have missed that part.

The show was good because they show how men can all have different opinions about everything but there was respect shown from everyone, unlike the Aries show.

Darlenes friend looked shook when she had to say she was a single mother, had her kid at 19. She didn't laugh too much at the jokes either, looked mad uncomfortable, but had her breasts out on full display, and just like D said, she got a rotation of dudes that pipe with no commitment. "Birds of a feather".

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I watched this show, haven't watched any for the past few months, and must have missed that part.

The show was good because they show how men can all have different opinions about everything but there was respect shown from everyone, unlike the Aries show.

Darlenes friend looked shook when she had to say she was a single mother, had her kid at 19. She didn't laugh too much at the jokes either, looked mad uncomfortable, but had her breasts out on full display, and just like D said, she got a rotation of dudes that pipe with no commitment. "Birds of a feather".

My bad I meant Darlene’s friend

In the beginning she let it be known she’s trying to get chose.

And even asked him specifically what type of women he thought a dime was