The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Corey Holcomb was on the breakfast club yesterday & nobody mentioned it.:why:

Just off the top you can tell Angela & envy nervous as hell.:pachaha:
He started talking about cheating and Envy quickly wrapped things up.
How talentless is Angela Yee though? I don't watch Breakfast Club but every time I watch when they have a guest i consider interesting and her questions and overall social ineptitude is mind boggling. Envy is there coz he has all the industry contacts to get guests to come on, especially when they first started out, he's terrible too. Also why are they so gossipy, every comicomic gets a seductive about Kevin Hart vs Michael Blackson, then something to do with the Kardashians etc, I don't great how grown ass people can watch that show consistently. Celebrity worship is something else.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Nate really really confused about how white supremacy works,and he had an anger and arrogance that is often typified by confused black Ropley... wanna be self sustaining in a country built on the enslavement of your people.
Also he was deliberately twisting what Garvey stood for and completely ignored that Du Bois and Hoover sabotaged everything he was trying to do, a point Zo kept trying to bring up.

I don't know if that's confusion or wilful delusion. How is Nate this confused and white identified.
He did say he grew up in mostly white circles and is a devout white Jesus believer. :francis:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The way they going in on dude from police academy
tenor.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm glad Zo was there, because, it's not as bad as a couple weeks ago when the convo went to the toilet.

One, this country isn't about labor :mjlol: it's about generational wealth (muhfukas who been making money off slavery, bloody capitalism and war)

There's a reason we are losing jobs and still buying a bunch of shyt---credit

And someone needs to tell Nate about the '94 Crime Bill & the Tel Comm Act

Two laws that destroyed the lives of black Americans--signed by Democrats

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Nate is a goober. Dude really tries to act like he’s better than the room. Why is he there? It’s one thing to disagree and another to have an air of superiority.