The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

MrNoFlyZone

The Original 2nd Coming
Daps
I'm glad Corey bought up the angry Smurf shyt he didn't comment on zo show but I see he noticed she wasn't even looking in his direction after the preacher joke
This cat called up on the Zo Show and asked him about Angry Smurf and Zo just said that's her Steeze, no big deal.

Doesnt matter whether we believe that or not, cuz he stood by his people...didn't shyt on Corey or Smurf

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
When Corey said Darlene was a nubian queen because she was kissed by the sun was embarrassing, because he really doesn't know what a nubian queen is.
Corey just like Tariq Nasheed, Khalid Mouhamid and some of the most brilliant black men ever, is married to a MULATTO/MIXED BREED. It's crazy when I think of it. also you American brehs stays classifying mix breeds as "black" that shyt doesn't fly here in South Africa. nikkas are still color struck ofcourse but at the very least we do not accept other people's racial rejects.

Can some of the American brehs explain this phenomen. Why a guy as smart and brilliant as Khalid Mouhamid would marry a mix breed (that assisted in his killing) and Tariq Nasheed won't even address his wife not being black. His daughter looms identifical to him but when people be saying any of his sons look like him I be rolling on the floor. Them mixed breeds look nothing like Tariq

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Corey just like Tariq Nasheed, Khalid Mouhamid and some of the most brilliant black men ever, is married to a MULATTO/MIXED BREED. It's crazy when I think of it. also you American brehs stays classifying mix breeds as "black" that shyt doesn't fly here in South Africa. nikkas are still color struck ofcourse but at the very least we do not accept other people's racial rejects.

Can some of the American brehs explain this phenomen. Why a guy as smart and brilliant as Khalid Mouhamid would marry a mix breed (that assisted in his killing) and Tariq Nasheed won't even address his wife not being black. His daughter looms identifical to him but when people be saying any of his sons look like him I be rolling on the floor. Them mixed breeds look nothing like Tariq

You're not one of us so how could you understand. Just keep loving our culture, of which some of the greatest and best were and are "mixed" .i.e. Malcolm x

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
You're not one of us so how could you understand. Just keep loving our culture, of which some of the greatest and best were and are "mixed" .i.e. Malcolm x
Oh word?:francis:

Cool breh. I'll keep my Kaffir views to myself and my fellow Africans:troll:
I apologize for meddling in your uniquely American issues.:hubie:
Peace breh