The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I didnt finish it they never read it? smh
Corey kept cutting my nikka off like always:mindblown:
I don’t know how long Nate is going to stay around..
I can see he is conflicted because he is trying to make it and get to the paper..
And don’t get me wrong, I agree with Corey 100%..
That men should address the people they actually have problems with instead of going through others on some passive aggressive shyt..
But it seems nikkas about to be casualties just for hanging around him and that is some p*ssy shyt..
But Kraig and Nate also got to eat:manny:
Makes me think about Freeze too and the shyt nikkas was coming at him with when he was at his spots on Thursday:patrice:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:jbhmm: explain breh...
I’m thinking nikkas was getting at Freeze on some..
“Why you hanging around Corey. That nikka fukking your paper up with all that loose talk about other comedians”
You see how they already coming at Nate and Kraig for another mans opinion on other acts..
Not saying Freeze was pressed or is a snake, because he did show up when Zo wasn’t there..
And even Corey said Freeze used to be a wild boy but mellowed..
And I don’t doubt he’s not out here hustling getting bread and doing his thing at the The comedy club on Thursday but I can’t help but wonder if somebody got at him like they are doing to people around Corey..
Corey has some strong ass opinions on Hollywood and life in general..
The way he made Angry Smurf furious:russ::mjlol:
Just imagine how actual gate keepers and other comedians feel about him..
Two shows in a row where breh has gone straight:birdman::demonic: on nikkas in the comedy game..
Maybe over thinking it but I would have loved to hear that Alex Thomas email but the nikka can’t let other nikkas talk for more then two minutes:snoop:
Also Kraig got tight at Nate towards the end:skip:
Im also starting to wonder about Zo..
I know he’s out here being a “producer”:pachaha:
And he has kids but the way he’s off and on lately..
Has me :patrice:too..
Really wonder how serious this Aries lawsuit is:patrice::lupe:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I can see he is conflicted because he is trying to make it and get to the paper..
That men should address the people they actually have problems with instead of going through others on some passive aggressive shyt..
But it seems nikkas about to be casualties just for hanging around him and that is some p*ssy shyt..
Makes me think about Freeze too and the shyt nikkas was coming at him with when he was at his spots on Thursday:patrice:

Facts

Typical convo:

Nate: Anyway as I was saying. . .

Corey: You ol fruity booty ass nikka. Nikka you know you a homosexual and like to fukk men :pacspit:

Nate: So all in all . . .

Corey: You bytchass nikka. Nobody around you wanna say anything about all those lil boys you be fukking. Let me tell you something *Corey rant about the gay illuminati*

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
When Corey said Darlene was a nubian queen because she was kissed by the sun was embarrassing, because he really doesn't know what a nubian queen is.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
That nikka Nate don't have any loyalty. I give him about 2 more months before Corey air him out about some sucker shyt he done

I_Q

All Star
Daps
I'm glad Corey bought up the angry Smurf shyt he didn't comment on zo show but I see he noticed she wasn't even looking in his direction after the preacher joke

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Idk about freeze he seems like the kind of dude who'll show up and laugh with whoever he wants, nate probably. Agree 100% on Corey talking over people but it's funny when he does it to Darlene

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad Corey bought up the angry Smurf shyt he didn't comment on zo show but I see he noticed she wasn't even looking in his direction after the preacher joke

fukk all that passive aggressive bullshyt, didn't she say on many shows she has fukked with a bunch of drug dealers before. what a clown, acting all high and mighty when she's one of them bad boy lovers.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
fukk all that passive aggressive bullshyt, didn't she say on many shows she has fukked with a bunch of drug dealers before. what a clown, acting all high and mighty when she's one of them bad boy lovers.
Word? She out here like that?