The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Great show as usual

Tariq said on Izm that he's gonna have Aries Spears on his show aka "one of the funniest brothers in the game"

:patrice: I wonder how 5150 feel about this.

This just makes Tariq look bogus and he low-key burning bridges. Cause we all know the first thing he's going to ask about :snoop:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Darlene: Black people have to stop using the same old excuses.
:scust::gucci:
This old Mexican lady is way out of line and making this show borderline unwatchable. It's not her place to tell us shyt about our situation she needs to focus on daca,ice and that incoming wall construction. I had stopped watching the show until freezing popped up that time. Kraig was making good points especially about not having generational wealth to pass down and blacks having to start over every generation but Dee cut him off to inform us black people are just making excuses.:what:
Kraig is a lot smarter than nikkas give him credit for..
He makes salient points but Corey and especially Nate rebuttals at times are:hhh::patrice:
I definitely didn’t expect it after watching those All Digital videos :pachaha:
I didn’t hear what Dee said..
I’ve learned how to tune her out like when my girl talks about certain things about work:mjgrin:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Kraig is a lot smarter than nikkas give him credit for..
He makes salient points but Corey and especially Nate rebuttals at times are:hhh::patrice:
I definitely didn’t expect it after watching those All Digital videos :pachaha:
I didn’t hear what Dee said..
I’ve learned how to tune her out like when my girl talks about certain things about work:mjgrin:
This. Nate just kept talking down to Kraig and cutting him off all show. When Nate is doing it to tell a joke it's one thing but he was talking down to Kraig like he was his little stepson being so disrespectful.:patrice:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This just makes Tariq look bogus and he low-key burning bridges. Cause we all know the first thing he's going to ask about :snoop:

I mean he's free to interview who he wants but you know how he would react if Corey brought Tommy Sotomayor on the show and bigged him up. Tariq didn't let them ask about Tommy or mention his name last time. His policy is he doesn't fukk with you if you fukk with Tommy.

Lol Aries is not even worth burning bridges with ppl you fukk with. The fukk is he gonna bring to the show.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I mean he's free to interview who he wants but you know how he would react if Corey brought Tommy Sotomayor on the show and bigged him up. Tariq didn't let them ask about Tommy or mention his name last time. His policy is he doesn't fukk with you if you fukk with Tommy.

Lol Aries is not even worth burning bridges with ppl you fukk with. The fukk is he gonna bring to the show.

Tariq wouldn't say shyt

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Idk why y'all like this Nate nikka.
Son is a dweeb and not funny.
nikka over staying his welcome
Kraig is cool.

I don't agree with Nate a lot but he bring good dialog to the table and the show is much better with him on it. Before Nate and Kraig came; the show was getting stale, with Darline terrible way of telling a story and Corey going on hour riffs about gay shyt the show was becoming unlistenble.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I don't agree with Nate a lot but he bring good dialog to the table and the show is much better with him on it. Before Nate and Kraig came; the show was getting stale, with Darline terrible way of telling a story and Corey going on hour riffs about gay shyt the show was becoming unlistenble.
Yea You right.
Son is just mad annoying to me.:aicmon:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Facts. He brings a balance and it makes for a good conversation. For example when he was the well-raised positive christian running counter to the others who were all cynical atheists. And today when Corey was anti-college he provided a needed and opposite position.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Great show as usual

Tariq said on Izm that he's gonna have Aries Spears on his show aka "one of the funniest brothers in the game"

:patrice: I wonder how 5150 feel about this.

Brehs

I'm trying hard not to be a Tariq "hater"

But, dude sure makes it hard between this and that Mink Slide shyt

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Corey was hella wrong about his HBCU comment, but i understood his overall point about the strength of connections established.

However, if we keep looking for connections to get ahead, blacks will always be a permanent underclass.

Corey is just a comedian and not some intellectual giant, so im not going to get too upset.

Corey DEFINITELY doesn't have the answers to everything, just an opinion

Darlene: Black people have to stop using the same old excuses.
:scust::gucci:
This old Mexican lady is way out of line and making this show borderline unwatchable. It's not her place to tell us shyt about our situation she needs to focus on daca,ice and that incoming wall construction. I had stopped watching the show until freezing popped up that time. Kraig was making good points especially about not having generational wealth to pass down and blacks having to start over every generation but Dee cut him off to inform us black people are just making excuses.:what:

I feel you @Hiphoplives4eva

But, if he don't know enough to check Darlene Ortiz when she says bullshyt like this, then he needs to finds something else to talk about...