The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Brehs

I'm trying hard not to be a Tariq "hater"

But, dude sure makes it hard between this and that Mink Slide shyt

I can see through his hustle a mile a way and I aint mad at him but I wouldn't give the nikka dime and he smacking his lips like a str8 bytch.

With that said I find the cat entertaining I just don't follow nothing blindly.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This was a bad show for Zo to miss.

I have to cut it off. They in here talmbout Go to LA, If you fukked up I ain't got nothing for you, Don't get a job create one, etc.

All that conservative bullshyt we hate white people for telling us

Watch this for a better outlook on the same article homie talking about

Zo stay missing the real eps for him to shine

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Brehs

I'm trying hard not to be a Tariq "hater"

But, dude sure makes it hard between this and that Mink Slide shyt
I fukks with Tariq, but that's low key some sucka shyt to have Aries on his show knowing he just had Corey on recently.

I bet Corey gonna be looking at him sideways for that and I won't blame him.

Daps
Good show. I thought everybody made good points.

Craig was on to something about that generational wealth, but nikkas wasn't ready for that.

Sometimes Corey say some brilliant things & sometimes he say sone outright ignant stuff where you gotta damn near pause the show.:ld:

Corey & Craig was clowning Nate with the shucking & jiving. They always clowning dude.:mjlol:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Corey is from my city he is an example of a talented hood ghetto ratchet nikka that went kind of mainstream and will never change that's why we love his realness in a comedic way. He is like our version of robin Harris both from chicago but went to Hollywood to get on.

In the hood we pick each other's flaws apart, and tear each other down and call it jokes or roasting. Corey is a true hood antagonist.

I like Nate but I have a feeling he will leave if this continues. It's one thing to make a point but man..., I'm sure Nate doesn't want to be attacked every week about his beliefs.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Good show. I thought everybody made good points.

Craig was on to something about that generational wealth, but nikkas wasn't ready for that.

Sometimes Corey say some brilliant things & sometimes he say sone outright ignant stuff where you gotta damn near pause the show.:ld:

Corey & Craig was clowning Nate with the shucking & jiving. They always clowning dude.:mjlol:
Some of the value of Craig's points are lost in the confrontational manner he speaks in. Corey and Craig start yelling and cursing while Nate calmly responds to everything.

I don't know if it's jealousy or competition but Nate is evoking some insecurity from those 2.

Great show, back to having real conversations.

Corey always go in on GoFundMe when ZO gone . Corey has been mentally abusing Zo since 2016, I know he's ready to tap out lol.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
the boy got aries on his show next.

spent most of the with corey rehashing messy shyt. i dont gotta explain stuff when it comes to tariq.

You exposed yourself Connor and it took you 2 weeks to respond. We see you :mjpls:

Way to deflect :mjpls:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
the boy got aries on his show next.

spent most of the with corey rehashing messy shyt. i dont gotta explain stuff when it comes to tariq.

Don't know much about Tariq but know he was heavy in to mackin, pimpon whatever.....from my experience I learned not to trust anyone who practices manipulation for profit. I really don't trust anyone who talks alot or has a habit of manipulating women

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Ya'll heard that shyt D said about nikkas begging and how she'll get Corey a tent and at least Mexicans work. Had everybody in there going damn and wtf.

edit: the bytch also said she's gonna build a ship and send this nikka back to Africa. :wow::mjpls: What more can you say?​

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Corey I know you watch this thread, because for the last few months all of your topics have been ones that have been threads posted in the locker room. Your last show about nepotism was pulled straight from our nepotism thread in the locker room too.

I see why people get into it with Corey and just move on. He argues with everybody that has an actual opinion and then just runs everybody off. His circle is a racist semi-homeless Mexican woman, and a go-fund me hustler that's waiting on his sons NBA train to come, and that's it really. He ran freeze off and ran bobby off, he just got two new guests that people are saying are funny and he's already arguing them out the door. Him and Claudia stayed getting into it and he gave Tariq the cold shoulder vibe. Steve and moronzio won't come back on the show even though they're both weird, and if he has a special guest on he gets so insecure he starts attacking them too, and despite saying he would find another female guest over 6 months ago has never had another black woman on the show.

This guy 50 years old and never learned how to get along with other people or discern who is a good person to have around in the first place. Darlene gonna expose whatever collateral insurance she has on him eventually, snakes only lay dormant for so long, she talks about how she down for ice t but she doing an exposal book because she's tired of being homeless and needs money. What other indication do you need to tell you about someone's character. You've had a show for all these years and only had TWO black women on it, Chris cousin and the other black girl, put no effort into addressing the thousands of complaints about it, but will sit up next to a racist Mexican woman every week.

Last edited: