The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Just when I thought Corey was about to say something intelligent.

That's why I know Corey don't read up on the stuff they speak on.

Corey: 'College is a waste of money, especially if you go to black schools to just kick it, because, they beg from the gov't...you better off going into entertainment'

My overall issue is; these older Negros too dense not to see the issue is that we're BLACK...that's why we can't make it.

Corey obviously had ppl make him bitter because he didn't go to school and graduate. That, and we too shook to actually fight the status quo.

Every time some horrible news comes out about our condition, we always find a way to get around it, instead of fighting it head on.

I hope Corey never get on his Tariq Nasheed shyt, because, dude don't know what he's talking about.

Yes, too many people don't belong in college. But, to go to college and expect a white school to 'hook you up' :laff:

Just say you don't like college and K.I.M.

I'm anti-college because there's no way for most places to pay you to pay it off

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This was a bad show for Zo to miss.

I have to cut it off. They in here talmbout Go to LA, If you fukked up I ain't got nothing for you, Don't get a job create one, etc.

All that conservative bullshyt we hate white people for telling us

Watch this for a better outlook on the same article homie talking about

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This was a bad show for Zo to miss.

I have to cut it off. They in here talmbout Go to LA, If you fukked up I ain't got nothing for you, Don't get a job create one, etc.

All that conservative bullshyt we hate white people for telling us

Watch this for a better outlook on the same article homie talking about

This. The sad part is Zo agrees with Corey about HBCU's. Zo was clowning them as party schools where you can't network with white people for future jobs like you can at a pwi. I thought Zo chose those two pwi's for his son because of basketball and potential NBA future but the voice of reason believes you should tapdance and seek white acceptance at a pwi to secure your future.:mjpls: Corey gets hired to perform at HBCU's and their homecomings and Zo gets paid to speak there so those schools are good enough to take money from but not good enough for their kids to attend.:mjpls: Like I said before I come to Corey for comedy only because alot of his life advice opinions are really fukked up and top level c00ning.:mjpls: Dee racist ass still being on this show and chiming in on black issues is a bad joke all around.:trash:

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Corey: 'College is a waste of money, especially if you go to black schools to just kick it, because, they beg from the gov't...you better off going into entertainment'

My overall issue is; these older Negros too dense not to see the issue is that we're BLACK...that's why we can't make it.

Corey obviously had ppl make him bitter because he didn't go to school and graduate. That, and we too shook to actually fight the status quo.

Every time some horrible news comes out about our condition, we always find a way to get around it, instead of fighting it head on.

I hope Corey never get on his Tariq Nasheed shyt, because, dude don't know what he's talking about.

Yes, too many people don't belong in college. But, to go to college and expect a white school to 'hook you up' :laff:

I'm anti-college because there's no way for most places to pay you to pay it off
School ain't for everybody they basically teaching you how to be a robot in the work force its all about networking n work ethic. Its ppl only going back to school trying to get better jobs not to create jobs why u think its a 12:1 ratio its more bw then bm in hbcu schools. Im an ex athlete I'm not dumb or illiterate school is boring if it wasn't for sports n females I would of been dropped out if it wasn't for my talent n connections at the time. Why would you go in debt to pay for a degree when you have to pay them back after you obtain it and the field of study want even hire you. Its a lot of ppl with masters degrees not even making $20hr yet :yeshrug: find you a plug right before you graduate so you want be complaining and struggling at 35

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This. The sad part is Zo agrees with Corey about HBCU's. Zo was clowning them as party schools where you can't network with white people for future jobs like you can at a pwi. I thought Zo chose those two pwi's for his son because of basketball and potential NBA future but the voice of reason believes you should tapdance and seek white acceptance at a pwi to secure your future.:mjpls: Corey gets hired to perform at HBCU's and their homecomings and Zo gets paid to speak there so those schools are good enough to take money from but not good enough for their kids to attend.:mjpls: Like I said before I come to Corey for comedy only because alot of his life advice opinions are really fukked up and top level c00ning.:mjpls: Dee racist ass still being on this show and chiming in on black issues is a bad joke all around.:trash:

I agree abt Dee

Im not sure shes racist but she dont know shyt abt us and only knows our gossip

Zo waiting for his son to get that NBA bag

Zo aint fooling me, though im surprised he would say that with all "Black unity" talk

There are plenty of horror stories of black folk at PWIs
School ain't for everybody they basically teaching you how to be a robot in the work force its all about networking n work ethic. Its ppl only going back to school trying to get better jobs not to create jobs why u think its a 12:1 ratio its more bw then bm in hbcu schools. Im an ex athlete I'm not dumb or illiterate school is boring if it wasn't for sports n females I would of been dropped out if it wasn't for my talent n connections at the time. Why would you go in debt to pay for a degree when you have to pay them back after you obtain it and the field of study want even higher you. Its a lot of ppl with masters degrees not even making $20hr yet :yeshrug: find you a plug right before you graduate so you want be complaining and struggling at 35

Im not ringing the "Go to college" bell

My future kids only going with full rides

But, to say u better off in entertainment is wild goofy

Hollywood shyts black ppl out everyday

Monique got a Oscar and stoll blackballed

They tryna say Black Panther is a bad thing

Hollywood?

Corey is buggin'

It would b funny if he wasnt serious

I agree with college being a scam mostly

But not for the reasons he said

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Corey was hella wrong about his HBCU comment, but i understood his overall point about the strength of connections established.

However, if we keep looking for connections to get ahead, blacks will always be a permanent underclass.

Corey is just a comedian and not some intellectual giant, so im not going to get too upset.

Corey DEFINITELY doesn't have the answers to everything, just an opinion

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Darlene: Black people have to stop using the same old excuses.
:scust::gucci:
This old Mexican lady is way out of line and making this show borderline unwatchable. It's not her place to tell us shyt about our situation she needs to focus on daca,ice and that incoming wall construction. I had stopped watching the show until freezing popped up that time. Kraig was making good points especially about not having generational wealth to pass down and blacks having to start over every generation but Dee cut him off to inform us black people are just making excuses.:what:

Last edited: