The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Corey I know you watch this thread, because for the last few months all of your topics have been ones that have been threads posted in the locker room. Your last show about nepotism was pulled straight from our nepotism thread in the locker room too.

I see why people get into it with Corey and just move on. He argues with everybody that has an actual opinion and then just runs everybody off. His circle is a racist semi-homeless Mexican woman, and a go-fund me hustler that's waiting on his sons NBA train to come, and that's it really. He ran freeze off and ran bobby off, he just got two new guests that people are saying are funny and he's already arguing them out the door. Him and Claudia stayed getting into it and he gave Tariq the cold shoulder vibe. Steve and moronzio won't come back on the show even though they're both weird, and if he has a special guest on he gets so insecure he starts attacking them too, and despite saying he would find another female guest over 6 months ago has never had another black woman on the show.

This guy 50 years old and never learned how to get along with other people or discern who is a good person to have around in the first place. Darlene gonna expose whatever collateral insurance she has on him eventually, snakes only lay dormant for so long, she talks about how she down for ice t but she doing an exposal book because she's tired of being homeless and needs money. What other indication do you need to tell you about someone's character. You've had a show for all these years and only had TWO black women on it, Chris cousin and the other black girl, put no effort into addressing the thousands of complaints about it, but will sit up next to a racist Mexican woman every week.

:dahell: the fukk you on about breh???

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Ya'll heard that shyt D said about nikkas begging and how she'll get Corey a tent and at least Mexicans work. Had everybody in there going damn and wtf.

edit: the bytch also said she's gonna build a ship and send this nikka back to Africa. :wow::mjpls: What more can you say?

Corey gets drunk and wanna talk about gay this, gay that

:mjpls: I had 2 cut it at D slave ship joke
:scust:
I may have to skip this episode.
Pathetic how Corey lets her be racist to his face. You would think it's her show and she is paying him to c00n it up and take her racial abuse. Also she kept promoting that black women's conference so you have black people giving her racist ass support and awards.:scust:
I know there will be c00ns in the YouTube comments defending Darlene but I have posted in here the guy on YouTube who has a compilation of the racist shyt she has said and done on the show.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I know there will be c00ns in the YouTube comments defending Darlene but I have posted in here the guy on YouTube who has a compilation of the racist shyt she has said and done on the show.

I haven't watched this ep yet but I read the comments this morning and there was a brehette talking bout how Darlene was violating this ep and sure enuff a slew of nikkas pulled out the cape and said ol girl was hating and that they would hurt anybody for Darlene:laugh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:scust:
I may have to skip this episode.
Pathetic how Corey lets her be racist to his face. You would think it's her show and she is paying him to c00n it up and take her racial abuse. Also she kept promoting that black women's conference so you have black people giving her racist ass support and awards.:scust:
Zo was soft shoeing too

Corey cracked a joke, when they were going back and forth, and Zo 'haha, no offense Latino women we love you'....nothing at the slave ship joke but giggles

Dee must really b connected

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Corey I know you watch this thread, because for the last few months all of your topics have been ones that have been threads posted in the locker room. Your last show about nepotism was pulled straight from our nepotism thread in the locker room too.

I see why people get into it with Corey and just move on. He argues with everybody that has an actual opinion and then just runs everybody off. His circle is a racist semi-homeless Mexican woman, and a go-fund me hustler that's waiting on his sons NBA train to come, and that's it really. He ran freeze off and ran bobby off, he just got two new guests that people are saying are funny and he's already arguing them out the door. Him and Claudia stayed getting into it and he gave Tariq the cold shoulder vibe. Steve and moronzio won't come back on the show even though they're both weird, and if he has a special guest on he gets so insecure he starts attacking them too, and despite saying he would find another female guest over 6 months ago has never had another black woman on the show.

This guy 50 years old and never learned how to get along with other people or discern who is a good person to have around in the first place. Darlene gonna expose whatever collateral insurance she has on him eventually, snakes only lay dormant for so long, she talks about how she down for ice t but she doing an exposal book because she's tired of being homeless and needs money. What other indication do you need to tell you about someone's character. You've had a show for all these years and only had TWO black women on it, Chris cousin and the other black girl, put no effort into addressing the thousands of complaints about it, but will sit up next to a racist Mexican woman every week.
HE HAD THE BLACK FEMALE COMEDIAN ON A FEW TIMES IN THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

A lot of truth in this post :ehh:

And I fux with Corey but still. Facts remain

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll heard that shyt D said about nikkas begging and how she'll get Corey a tent and at least Mexicans work. Had everybody in there going damn and wtf.

edit: the bytch also said she's gonna build a ship and send this nikka back to Africa. :wow::mjpls: What more can you say?​

but you didn't say nothing about lisa lampanelli etc, you just want to dish out jokes and not take any, i wasn't offended.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey I know you watch this thread, because for the last few months all of your topics have been ones that have been threads posted in the locker room. Your last show about nepotism was pulled straight from our nepotism thread in the locker room too.I see why people get into it with Corey and just move on. He argues with everybody that has an actual opinion and then just runs everybody off. His circle is a racist semi-homeless Mexican woman, and a go-fund me hustler that's waiting on his sons NBA train to come, and that's it really. He ran freeze off and ran bobby off, he just got two new guests that people are saying are funny and he's already arguing them out the door. Him and Claudia stayed getting into it and he gave Tariq the cold shoulder vibe. Steve and moronzio won't come back on the show even though they're both weird, and if he has a special guest on he gets so insecure he starts attacking them too, and despite saying he would find another female guest over 6 months ago has never had another black woman on the show.This guy 50 years old and never learned how to get along with other people or discern who is a good person to have around in the first place. Darlene gonna expose whatever collateral insurance she has on him eventually, snakes only lay dormant for so long, she talks about how she down for ice t but she doing an exposal book because she's tired of being homeless and needs money. What other indication do you need to tell you about someone's character. You've had a show for all these years and only had TWO black women on it, Chris cousin and the other black girl, put no effort into addressing the thousands of complaints about it, but will sit up next to a racist Mexican woman every week.

get this soft lame ass bullshyt out of here. this p*ssy ass gay homo is looking for some fake ideal of how he wants corey to be, GTFOH fakkit.

you don't control nobody, look at him trying to manipulate how other people live that he doesn't even know. stop being a bytch, smh at this clown overanalyzing everything like this shyt is a soap opera or something, you be watching too many female victimhood shows, weak ass lifetime channel addict. :martin:

Last edited: