The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:jbhmm: any body else ever break up with they girl after going to a Corey Holcomb show?

:ld: I broke up with my bytch this weekend and left her ass in downtown detroit ... Mind you she not from detroit and dont know shyt about it . She copped an attitude cause she was in the wrong so i said man i aint dealing with yo shyt , fukk you... speed walked to the whip n left her ass

Last edited:

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
I've seen him twice. The first time was maybe the funniest set I've ever seen live. The second time was more laid back, but still hilarious.
Mine was the total opposite his first one nikka started drinking like a white boy first it was goose then this nikka started fukking with the whiskey smh C.Holcomb was drunk as shid plus it was a late night show like 11:30. Now the 2nd go round he came to town he tore that MF up real spill

Kami

Banned
Daps
Did you watch IZM radio when Corey was on the other day? Corey was low key acting funny with Tariq. Kinda condescending and was low key caping for Tommy. Then Corey hinted at filing a lawsuit against the Gooey Rac00n too :patrice:

Tariq kinda picked up on that and cut the interview short.

@Money Mase @lotteryplaya @KingDanz did y’all peep that or am I trippin?
i think its cause he mentioned the aries spears shyt from the jump.

and honestly i dont think he fukks with tariq like that he always gives off an indifferent vibe like hes just a hustler. saw him on the 5150 and he seemed like another zo..albiet a better business man lol. think corey went there strictly for the views and follows.

Kami

Banned
Daps
I agree with the others his energy was low but he also has been careful with the Aries questions from people since that last tmz call where he cursed them out and hung up. Corey doesn't mind getting into those topics but he likes it on his terms. This wasn't freestyling gooey racc00n jokes late at night on 5150 this was more like getting interviewed about almost every major negative story related to his name.
yea i think they even somehow brought up jamie foxx. never liked tariq myself hes a race hustler and im sure corey peeped that.