The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I agree, the shyt with Darlene is too much tho...she should've been gone....i don't know what her leverage is with corey but it is what it is. Never said he was flawless, I don't agree with corey on DACA and i would like to hear him address the mexican racism against blacks. Esp since he is right in LA and Darlene knows firsthand from family. I don't agree with him about his religion rants at all but that doesn't make me see him as a fake, just a human.

he's a fukking comedian, not an activist or a pastor so his content can be whatever he wants, im not judging him for that. I didn't say he was flawless...he is a COMEDIAN....its not his job to tailor his content to your sensibilities nikka.

I tune in for the rants against cacs,police, broken bytches, undercover boule sodomite c00ns and the street wisdom he drops. As long as i keep getting that I can stomach his blindspot for mexican racism
I'm not asking him to be an activist..
But keep it a buck..
He walks the line and sometimes blurs it.
As men(as humans), we are all hypocrites..
We say one thing and do the next, it's nature but the way Corey does shyt sometimes.. its mind boggling..
Again, I will support Corey because the nikka makes me laugh(he's coming to Houston and I will definitely be there) but sometimes the shyt needs to be checked. I'm pretty sure you have dudes in your crew that say suspect shyt from time to time..
You pull them aside and check them or at least have a discussion.
With Corey, it's too one sided at times. Give people a chance to rebuttal, don't just say..
"That's stupid..
That's bullshyt"
Not everybody is going to be a monolith with your views. Listen, try to see each other's view point, and process..
Corey can run his business anyway he wants to.
I don't pocket watch or care about his business affairs because as a man, I'm trying to figure out how to do me and become independent but I'm not going to blindly follow a nikka just cause.
I'm not saying anybody in here is doing that but if you don't have people challenging you..
How do you grow..
When do you obtain knowledge..
Your views just become skewed and jaded.
If you my mans, I might not agree but I'm not going to over talk and brow beat you into submission..
That's my problem with Corey and the Dee shyt, but he is going to have to deal with that aftermath because guaranteed that bytch aint loyal..
That ho is a snake if I ever saw one..
He said all that shyt to Kev. about watching the bytches around him and Judas/Eve is sitting right next to him..
She going to do dude way more dirty than Poetess..
You can count that..

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
I was one of them nikkas that use to cape for that bytch when nikkas was blasting her in yt comment section but after these videos its officially fukk that bytch i dont know why corey keeps her around and the more he do the more he look like a sucka to me

Last edited:

Kami

Banned
Daps
For real tho, that shyt zo did was uncalled for, this nikka almost 50 not 15. Zo never raised up on Corey and he the one ALWAYS calling him GAY or MOIST :russ:

Corey was even bold enough to call out Tommy Sotomayor's and Zo's borderline homosexual relationship :sas2:

Just look at how Zo act on his own show......GAY ASSSSSSSS fukk nikka......gossiping and giggling with gutterbirds
Tommy sissymayor. :dead:

Zo won't test Corey because it won't turn out well for him. It was easy to engage with freez cause he was the 4th wheel and zo had a ton of angst..Corey and Darlene dog him more so Darlene.

Another nikka he'd act tough around was bobby. The og used to put so in his place cause he knew zo wanted his spot. And look now he in bobby old seat and the right hand. In the last few weeks before bobby left zo stayed talking over him. Bobby was the nikka to say...zo speak for yourself don't let Corey talk for you...he bout stole on bobby for that one.

Corey too loyal to zo/Darlene. I'm guessing he's fukking Darlene and he knows zo ain't leaving. He does diss zo low key a lot tho so I guess he already knows.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Bo
once freez left i stopped fukking wit it corey comes off as a closet homosexual how many times can i listen to some specific meticious gay jokes its too much i liked it when bobby was there because at least he challenged corey now everyone just agrees and kisses his ass:yeshrug:
bobby also brought that knowledge man and Corey actually respected him. The gay jokes are w.e Corey is a shock jock. There are zero boundaries with him.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
I was on of them nikkas that use to cape for that bytch when nikkas was blasting her in yt comment section but after these videos its officially fukk that bytch i dont know why corey keeps her around and the more he do the more he look like a sucka to me

"Yall came over here on some ships" :mjpls:

"Yall don't wanna work like we work"
:mjpls:

"Now "yall" living with them women having them pay the bills" :mjpls:

"Some good news for Blacks I guess you could say":mjpls:

(Corey) "For blacks? Lets hear it D"

"Well alright I don't wanna call you AR or the ER"

"At least we look human":mjpls:

Defending a racist white supremacist(Dr. Laura) :mjpls:

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
"Yall came over here on some ships" :mjpls:

"Yall don't wanna work like we work"

"Now "yall" living with them women having them pay the bills" :mjpls:

"Some good news for Blacks I guess you could say":mjpls:

(Corey) "For blacks lets hear it D"

"Well alright I don't wanna call you AR or the ER"

"At least we look human":mjpls:

Defending a racist white supremacist(Dr. Laura) :mjpls:

yea the evidence is out there at this point, She a scorned, aged, washed up thot that is bitter from being passed over/done dirty by black dudes. Alot of women of other races resort to racism once they been burn by a breh... :smh:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I need to check this out. I've spent time going back listening to old 5150'episodes and they are much better than at least the last few months of this show
The sum is better than its parts.
All of them have their own podcasts/shows tdp&ld, Claudia,speedy, and corey. If they all got together again it benefit them all as it would make much better radio.