GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Kami

Banned
Daps
Corey called Jemelle a c00n on the last show and she wasted no time proving him right.

He called both of them c00ns. I telling you they are allowed on espn to shyt on us.

And he right nas ain't no legend. He ain't been shyt since stillmatic imo and lives off the prestige of illmatic.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
He called both of them c00ns. I telling you they are allowed on espn to shyt on us.

And he right nas ain't no legend. He ain't been shyt since stillmatic imo and lives off the prestige of illmatic.

I was about to dap this post then you had to go and slander Nasir.

Kami

Banned
Daps
most Hispanics thank like that . She also was anti - Fidel Castro Cuba

:mjpls:
Ain't shyt Corey said there was wrong. Africans themselves are quick to say y'all were the weak Africans and that's why you were captured as slaves. So when Corey speaks from the other side he racist now?

Lastly blacks were second class citizens in Fidel's Cuba..go talk to that shyt to s nikka who grew up under that regime smh. It's worse being s nikka in Cuba than the us,

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You goofy-ass nikkas need to quit. :stopitslime:
This how bullshyt internent rumors get started :dead:
Not trying to start internet rumors dweeb..
I’m just pointing out how I feel on why he capes so hard for Latinos and lets the bullshyt slide..
It seems fishy as hell..
Stop acting like the shyt can’t be a plausible reason. All the clips/shows letting Dee spit her diatribe with no checking, even backing her up with borderline co-signs..
If you not looking sideways at this, then that’s on you. It’s my opinion, you don’t have to agree..

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Not trying to start internet rumors dweeb..
I’m just pointing out how I feel on why he capes so hard for Latinos and lets the bullshyt slide..
It seems fishy as hell..
Stop acting like the shyt can’t be a plausible reason. All the clips/shows letting Dee spit her diatribe with no checking, even backing her up with borderline co-signs..
If you not looking sideways at this, then that’s on you. It’s my opinion, you don’t have to agree..

Dweeb! I got something for you meat ball!!!
Nah, let me stop clowning :pachaha:

I agree with the Dee criticisms, but I feel that putting something like that out there based off pure speculation is bogus as hell.

But you right fam, you're entitled to your opinion so Ima let you rock :hubie:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Ain't shyt Corey said there was wrong. Africans themselves are quick to say y'all were the weak Africans and that's why you were captured as slaves. So when Corey speaks from the other side he racist now?

Lastly blacks were second class citizens in Fidel's Cuba..go talk to that shyt to s nikka who grew up under that regime smh. It's worse being s nikka in Cuba than the us,
Stfu i got generation family in Cuba. Its way better under Fidel

Corey shyt on AA, carribean, africans but get quiet when comes to Hispanics

Kami

Banned
Daps
Stfu i got generation family in Cuba. Its way better under Fidel

Corey shyt on AA, carribean, africans but get quiet when comes to Hispanics
Stop ly9ng through your teeth, nikkas out there under Fidel were second class citizens. I know some that would slap you for lying.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Dweeb! I got something for you meat ball!!!
Nah, let me stop clowning :pachaha:

I agree with the Dee criticisms, but I feel that putting something like that out there based off pure speculation is bogus as hell.

But you right fam, you're entitled to your opinion so Ima let you rock :hubie:
Look goober:russ:(you cool peeps so I ain’t trippin like that)
All I’m saying is this shyt looks sus as hell..
It can only be two things..
He fukkin
Them boys on his payroll
To be the trill nikka he claims to be, He shouldnt be letting no other race or ethnicity shyt on his people in his presence..
I can see how it’s bogus but his actions are bogus to me and those two scenarios only make sense..:yeshrug:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Since when did black people start hating Mexicans?

Should Arabs, Asians and Natives hate blacks for fighting in the US Military?? Cacs always used blacks to win wars. Kinda hard to hate on Mexicans when it's black people in Afghanistan apart of the beast bombing children and civilians.

The elite of all races hate nikkaS including our own assimilated company c00ns like Barak Obama, jay z, Steve harvey, condoleeza rice etc...

We have to UNIFY the MASSES of every race against GOG & MAGOG.