The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Breh I'm lost what are trying to say with this post? Give me some clarity fam :dwillhuh:
The HYON movement was trending about afew days ago. Some Latinos was pissed by this dude name ash on Twitter because he was really going in on them (Latin anti-blackness in they culture ), the defendDACA people was getting washed in the argument one by one, so they team together and got him permanently banned on Twitter

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
On this episode Dee said it's boring when everyone has the same opinion on a show but on DACA, Trump's wall and ICE deportations she was not playing devil's advocate. They were discussing ESPN and jemele hill and Deep literally said let me play devil's advocate. Mexican issues she is passionate but black issues she says it's boring to all agree and discuss. She should stop hiding behind playing devil's advocate and admit these are her true racist feelings about blacks.

yeah, I need to find some alternatives to this show because I can't take Darlene anymore, and nobody on the show has the nuts to go against her.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Corey is fukking Darlene I don't care what anybody say. He has giving her way too many passes.
Yea, he allows her to call him a nikka, sing happy birthday nikka song and always groups latinos with blacks. She need to go. I can't stomach Corey because of this and he looks c00nish

Kami

Banned
Daps
yeah, I need to find some alternatives to this show because I can't take Darlene anymore, and nobody on the show has the nuts to go against her.
Yea, he allows her to call him a nikka, sing happy birthday nikka song and always groups latinos with blacks. She need to go. I can't stomach Corey because of this and he looks c00nish
somwhere along the way the term c00n has been redefined and said very loosely by y'all.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
somwhere along the way the term c00n has been redefined and said very loosely by y'all.
Yeah Corey is not a c00n. Idk why he has Darlene around but if you say he doesn't check her then y'all don't watch the shows. He will challenge something she said and then she'll always back down.

Corey went overboard trying to make Dee feel accepted by shytting on nikkas who dont support DACA. What he said sounded ignorant and it was obvious Darlene played the victim to get him to diss HIS black fans.

Last edited:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
nikka I don't have to hug on Corey's nuts like you obviously are doing, for what reason, I don't know.
I've noticed how people shyt on Zo(granted some of his material and discussions don't always sit well with me) for nothing and Corey is given a pass because "He always keeps it real"
Miss me..
The nikka is not always right and with the voice and following he has(like with anybody else) that shyt can be dangerous..
People wonder why Freeze left..

Lol Zo is an undercover homosexual who is scared to take a stand against Corey because Corey will out his gay ass.

Freeze left because he almost had to knock Zo old soft ass out on camera for.

Should be freeze and Bobby staying instead of Zo and dee

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
How so? Define c00n...Corey wants to seem unapologetically black but he does the opposite. Corey has told Darlene she can use the N-Word because she is Mexican. He skirts around the fact that latinos are just as racist if not more so than Cacs and always tries to include Darlene in black affairs just because she had a few blk dikks in her life and a hiphop head. I kinda wish I still thought she was asian from that first infamous album cover but she needs to go or Corey needs to keep it 100 like he always claims he does, until then I will keep thinking COrey a mothafukking foot shuffling yassahboss eye bucking c00n

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Lol Zo is an undercover homosexual who is scared to take a stand against Corey because Corey will out his gay ass.

Freeze left because he almost had to knock Zo old soft ass out on camera for.

Should be freeze and Bobby staying instead of Zo and dee
Freeze didn't leave because of Zo..
Them nikkas been friends forever. You don't drop day ones over a fight.
You squash it and move on, like they did.
Corey made a joke about a girl he didn't know was related to Freeze..
Bobby left because they offered the nikka a show at the old station and something happened were Corey felt he needed to distance himself from Bobby.
Not even defending Zo like that but you call him a homosexual but Corey does the most when it comes to ass talk and gay sexual innuendo..
Everybody knows, the nikka that bucks the most about gay shyt, be the main nikkas doing shyt on the low low..
So you saying Chico not a man..
You saying Teddy not a man..
By far too of the funniest nikkas to come through in a while and he did all that over talk, nikka your viewpoint is stupid talk..
But when Dre was there, Corey wouldn't call him out on shyt because they both over talking nikkas that won't let you get a word in..
I got love for Corey and always will, but stop acting like this nikka don't have flaws and be pulling bullshyt..
He goes so hard at black people but be back sliding, James Brown splitting for Dee..
The best version of Corey, ironically, is when he is on Zo show...
nikka drops jewels and is hilarious.
And this nikka calls people c00ns with the quickness..
Granted 90% of the people he calls that I agree with but you can't be doing that shyt but stay letting Dee spread her agenda, laughing about how a white boy was making jokes about black men, list goes on and on..
nikka defending the shyt and looking real funny in the light..
But I'll let you call it.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Freeze didn't leave because of Zo..
Them nikkas been friends forever. You don't drop day ones over a fight.
You squash it and move on, like they did.
Corey made a joke about a girl he didn't know was related to Freeze..
Bobby left because they offered the nikka a show at the old station and something happened were Corey felt he needed to distance himself from Bobby.
Not even defending Zo like that but you call him a homosexual but Corey does the most when it comes to ass talk and gay sexual innuendo..
Everybody knows, the nikka that bucks the most about gay shyt, be the main nikkas doing shyt on the low low..
So you saying Chico not a man..
You saying Teddy not a man..
By far too of the funniest nikkas to come through in a while and he did all that over talk, nikka your viewpoint is stupid talk..
But when Dre was there, Corey wouldn't call him out on shyt because they both over talking nikkas that won't let you get a word in..
I got love for Corey and always will, but stop acting like this nikka don't have flaws and be pulling bullshyt..
He goes so hard at black people but be back sliding, James Brown splitting for Dee..
The best version of Corey, ironically, is when he is on Zo show...
nikka drops jewels and is hilarious.
And this nikka calls people c00ns with the quickness..
Granted 90% of the people he calls that I agree with but you can't be doing that shyt but stay letting Dee spread her agenda, laughing about how a white boy was making jokes about black men, list goes on and on..
nikka defending the shyt and looking real funny in the light..
But I'll let you call it.

I agree, the shyt with Darlene is too much tho...she should've been gone....i don't know what her leverage is with corey but it is what it is. Never said he was flawless, I don't agree with corey on DACA and i would like to hear him address the mexican racism against blacks. Esp since he is right in LA and Darlene knows firsthand from family. I don't agree with him about his religion rants at all but that doesn't make me see him as a fake, just a human.

he's a fukking comedian, not an activist or a pastor so his content can be whatever he wants, im not judging him for that. I didn't say he was flawless...he is a COMEDIAN....its not his job to tailor his content to your sensibilities nikka.

I tune in for the rants against cacs,police, broken bytches, undercover boule sodomite c00ns and the street wisdom he drops. As long as i keep getting that I can stomach his blindspot for mexican racism

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
save? nikka mr smith went to Hr and reported him and made sure he was fired. hes the reason douglas is out a job thats a fact...as far as what happened who knows what smith did prior.

freez sure did leave around the time his boy zo got into an argument with him. corey is ignorant at times..especially when he called jim brown a c00n..i cant ride with that. but lets not act like zo dont sit in the back and let corey rant at times cause corey is speaking for HIM.

"go deeper" aka say what i wont.

For real tho, that shyt zo did was uncalled for, this nikka almost 50 not 15. Zo never raised up on Corey and he the one ALWAYS calling him GAY or MOIST :russ:

Corey was even bold enough to call out Tommy Sotomayor's and Zo's borderline homosexual relationship :sas2:

Just look at how Zo act on his own show......GAY ASSSSSSSS fukk nikka......gossiping and giggling with gutterbirds

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
How so? Define c00n...Corey wants to seem unapologetically black but he does the opposite. Corey has told Darlene she can use the N-Word because she is Mexican. He skirts around the fact that latinos are just as racist if not more so than Cacs and always tries to include Darlene in black affairs just because she had a few blk dikks in her life and a hiphop head. I kinda wish I still thought she was asian from that first infamous album cover but she needs to go or Corey needs to keep it 100 like he always claims he does, until then I will keep thinking COrey a mothafukking foot shuffling yassahboss eye bucking c00n
:childplease: yall be the same nikkas who work with or FOR racists and don't quit ya job, but telling someone how else how to be pro black in business :gladbron:

Daps
Corey is fukking Darlene I don't care what anybody say. He has giving her way too many passes.

That & she too intertwined with his 5150 merchandising hustle. If she leave he actually got a pay someone to do it for him.:mjlol:

I thought Zo was gay at first too with his soft voice, but after getting to see what type dude he is, he's definitely not.

Zo is a p*ssy hound/simp. That's why he always got them broads on his show:skip:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
I thought Zo was gay at first too with his soft voice, but after getting to see what type dude he is, he's definitely not.

Zo is a p*ssy hound/simp. That's why he always got them broads on his show:skip:

zo brother is a full blown tranny, and zo used to hardcore defend that gay shyt on the foxxhole. nikka had B.Scott on his show after Corey roasted the faq, and Zo was making the fakkit out to be a victim of bullying by corey. Zo has slick called corey a homophobe on multiple shows. Corey told zo to his face on the sidebytch commandments episode that he thought zo was gay.

Corey always talks about following nikkas. I think he followed Zo before....and saw everything he needed to see.