The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
View media item 12443Just about done with this episode.

Nikka really said nas ain't legend & then said he never heard a jay-z album before
View media item 14890
Corey is more of a casual than he would like to believe.:dame:
Yea I was like "nikka wtf" :dead::dead::dead:

One thing he did say that I been tellin mfs for years is the only thing that's gon start improvement for black people is eye for an eye. I been sayin them cops who kill us need to be killed themselves or somethin need to happen to dey families, I always felt that way.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was one of them nikkas that use to cape for that bytch when nikkas was blasting her in yt comment section but after these videos its officially fukk that bytch i dont know why corey keeps her around and the more he do the more he look like a sucka to me

"Yall came over here on some ships" :mjpls:

"Yall don't wanna work like we work"
:mjpls:

"Now "yall" living with them women having them pay the bills" :mjpls:

"Some good news for Blacks I guess you could say":mjpls:

(Corey) "For blacks lets hear it D"

"Well alright I don't wanna call you AR or the ER"

"At least we look human":mjpls:

Defending a racist white supremacist(Dr. Laura) :mjpls:

Yeah, I aint know about some of Darlene's comments. Especially the "At elast WE look human. At least I look human". Pay attention to the way she said it too. You can tell she was annoyed but didn't want to loose the snap session so she just went for the most disrespectful thing she could say. There was no levity in her voice when she said that.

As I said before, I think Corey like Mexicans more than he likes Africans. Look at this...Also pay attention to all of Darlene's co-signs.

@52:54

Corey called Africans monkeys (very c00nish) and Darlene is having a great time throwing in her co-signs. Image Corey saying anything disrespectful about Mexicans like that. We need a Corey smilie wearing a Sombrero cause this niigga be on Mexican's diick. :scust:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
View media item 12443Just about done with this episode.

Nikka really said nas ain't legend & then said he never heard a jay-z album before
View media item 14890
Corey is more of a casual than he would like to believe.:dame:
He's not a casual at all. He's reflecting alot of what was going on in the midwest.
Him placing dmx above nas is pretty much accurate to how society at large felt. Dmx was way bigger than nas and not just at retail.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah, I aint know about some of Darlene's comments. Especially the "At elast WE look human. At least I look human". Pay attention to the way she said it too. You can tell she was annoyed but didn't want to loose the snap session so she just went for the most disrespectful thing she could say. There was no levity in her voice when she said that.

As I said before, I think Corey like Mexicans more than he likes Africans. Look at this...Also pay attention to all of Darlene's co-signs.

Corey called Africans monkeys (very c00nish) and Darlene is having a great time throwing in her co-signs. Image Corey saying anything disrespectful about Mexicans like that. We need a Corey smilie wearing a Sombrero cause this niigga be on Mexican's diick. :scust:

most Hispanics thank like that . She also was anti - Fidel Castro Cuba

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

I truly believe them eses extorting this nikka..

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Lol Zo is an undercover homosexual who is scared to take a stand against Corey because Corey will out his gay ass.

Freeze left because he almost had to knock Zo old soft ass out on camera for.

Should be freeze and Bobby staying instead of Zo and dee

Aries instead of coming on the coli and sneak dissing

You need to confront Corey zo and Darlene to apologize