The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

5150 shows droppin on Saturday now? :mjlol::ohhh:

Damn this is an early one. It should be easy for people to figure out who the short snake is in Kevin's crew that Corey was talking about. If the snake has Kevin's ear he could keep Corey and Kevin apart. They stopped talking about Kevin Hart so Dee can Juelz Santana gif about why she chose to not get married. She has a million reasons why she would rather be 50 years old broke, struggling and couch surfing between friends houses than married to one of these famous millionaires she allegedly shot down for when they proposed marriage.

Dee was especially annoying this episode she was cutting Corey off to finish his story but she had never heard it before. She doesn't even know who Rob Parker is and kept cutting Corey off with the wrong guesses on what happened next. If she would be quiet she can hear what happened. I don't know if Corey is funny enough for the fans to keep tuning in over all the annoying stuff. Sometimes she will cut off the end of his joke. Especially when he is reading and replying to the chatroom goons so we miss out on the jokes we came to 5150 for.
Black Jesus is filming...
Schedule will be off..
Edit:
This nikka Corey be talking with a forked tongue a lot...
Michael and Jemele are c00ns but you let Dee slide and never call her on that bullshyt..
Encouraging her to say nikka and mayate:mindblown:..
This.
Facts dot com
Truth dot com

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Schedule will be off..
Edit:
Michael and Jemele are c00ns but you let Dee slide and never call her on that bullshyt..

nikka how? :dahell:

Please post examples/proof

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Yes daily since NNL. If they are c00ns it shouldn't be hard for you to post examples of them c00ning
No nikka..
Corey said it in this show..
I didn't..
Between 17:00-21:00 he refers to them as c00ns because of the Hugh Douglas incident..
Not knowing both Jemele and Mike go back like babies in car seats.
Plus Jemele was never suspended.. Corey likes to loud talk when he doesn't have all the facts straight and I hate those type of nikkas..
That's why you see Zo just say fukk it and let him rant..
He did the same with Chico..
He doesn't like resistance or an opposing opinion.
Don't get me wrong, Corey is a highly funny cat but the nikka comes off very hypocritical at times and loves to hear his own voice..

Kami

Banned
Daps
Schedule will be off..
Edit:
maybe cause that sucka michael smith denied employment for another brother. went behind his back..ratted to his employer. hes a ol shuck and jive mouth breather. can never compare those two to dee who is simply on coreys internet show where she has no influence.

Kami

Banned
Daps
half t
No nikka..
Corey said it in this show..
I didn't..
Between 17:00-21:00 he refers to them as c00ns because of the Hugh Douglas incident..
Not knowing both Jemele and Mike go back like babies in car seats.
Plus Jemele was never suspended.. Corey likes to loud talk when he doesn't have all the facts straight and I hate those type of nikkas..
That's why you see Zo just say fukk it and let him rant..
He did the same with Chico..
He doesn't like resistance or an opposing opinion.
Don't get me wrong, Corey is a highly funny cat but the nikka comes off very hypocritical at times and loves to hear his own voice..

nikka half the time zo sits back like a coward because corey is saying exactly how he feels. he lets corey speak for him..when he disagrees he always makes his case whether its short or long winded.

you think jemele and michael got in those positions without having to do what they're told...espeically a guy like mike who is always willing to do so to get ahead. anybody on your tv was placed there for a reason.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
maybe cause that sucka michael smith denied employment for another brother. went behind his back..ratted to his employer. hes a ol shuck and jive mouth breather. can never compare those two to dee who is simply on coreys internet show where she has no influence.
half t

nikka half the time zo sits back like a coward because corey is saying exactly how he feels. he lets corey speak for him..when he disagrees he always makes his case whether its short or long winded.

you think jemele and michael got in those positions without having to do what they're told...espeically a guy like mike who is always willing to do so to get ahead. anybody on your tv was placed there for a reason.
nikka I don't have to hug on Corey's nuts like you obviously are doing, for what reason, I don't know.
I've noticed how people shyt on Zo(granted some of his material and discussions don't always sit well with me) for nothing and Corey is given a pass because "He always keeps it real"
Miss me..
The nikka is not always right and with the voice and following he has(like with anybody else) that shyt can be dangerous..
People wonder why Freeze left..
The nikka doesn't respect opposing views and that shyt gets old..
But let it be something about Latinos and the nikka is outchea with a Superman cape chastising black people for their views..
Michael Smith doesn't owe Hugh Douglas a damn thing..
If you were in my face calling me a c00n and out of my name, why the fukk would I save your hoe cake ass..
Naw, nikka burn in them flames..
My code in life is I look out for family, children and day ones..
HYON applies to grown men as well...

Kami

Banned
Daps
nikka I don't have to hug on Corey's nuts like you obviously are doing, for what reason, I don't know.
I've noticed how people shyt on Zo(granted some of his material and discussions don't always sit well with me) for nothing and Corey is given a pass because "He always keeps it real"
Miss me..
The nikka is not always right and with the voice and following he has(like with anybody else) that shyt can be dangerous..
People wonder why Freeze left..
The nikka doesn't respect opposing views and that shyt gets old..
But let it be something about Latinos and the nikka is outchea with a Superman cape chastising black people for their views..
Michael Smith doesn't owe Hugh Douglas a damn thing..
If you were in my face calling me a c00n and out of my name, why the fukk would I save your hoe cake ass..
Naw, nikka burn in them flames..
My code in life is I look out for family, children and day ones..
HYON applies to grown men as well...

save? nikka mr smith went to Hr and reported him and made sure he was fired. hes the reason douglas is out a job thats a fact...as far as what happened who knows what smith did prior.

freez sure did leave around the time his boy zo got into an argument with him. corey is ignorant at times..especially when he called jim brown a c00n..i cant ride with that. but lets not act like zo dont sit in the back and let corey rant at times cause corey is speaking for HIM.

"go deeper" aka say what i wont.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
They talking about DACA again? Skipped last week cause i dont wamt to hear about it
On this episode Dee said it's boring when everyone has the same opinion on a show but on DACA, Trump's wall and ICE deportations she was not playing devil's advocate. They were discussing ESPN and jemele hill and Deep literally said let me play devil's advocate. Mexican issues she is passionate but black issues she says it's boring to all agree and discuss. She should stop hiding behind playing devil's advocate and admit these are her true racist feelings about blacks.