The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I think nikki pam for sure. and some random comics. He has no excuses now since it's his studios this shyt should last until he dies and foxx should do some cameos
Speedy probably the best ear for comedy at the foxxhole he brought his whole cast to the station. Lew dix, Corey, big girls ....And he always giving new people their first look.

He kept that shyt live with his cast and guests

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Corey went from asking Genevieve about if her dad molested her to talking about wanting to use his fleshlight live on the show.:dead::deadmanny::pachaha:

Daps
Big daddy Kane looking more & more like Clifton Powell(pinky/cutty).:mjlol:

Intro was dope, but unfortunately it's out dated.

Freeze is never coming back.
full

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Funny episode.

- I am surprised Zo doesn't remember that twizzler Kingsmen scene. That is the line I see quoted the most from the first movie. Actually seeing Corey talk about the brainwashing app from the movie made me want to watch that first time. Zo said Samuel L. Jackson was playing Russell Simmons:deadrose:

-Dee posted that DACA stuff and they told her on twitter to #holdyourownnuts :laff: She was so distraught and just had to share it with the show and make sure we knew it was black people saying it to her. Corey and Zo rode for her but he went so hard saying you are uneducated, dumb and ignorant if you don't agree with Dee about DACA. Last week Corey said Tariq was the CNN for black people now he is disagreeing with Tariq in the strongest words possible over DACA. Corey may not know what Tariq said but I bet Zo knows about Tariq laying out why blacks should stick to our own fight and stay out of this also that Tariq/Ebro online debate got some coverage so Zo probably knew about it.

-Volleyball players are spoon and butterknife built bytches:russ:

-Chris breath can evaporate the flood waters:mjlol:
-Corey giving Ray Lewis a pep talk and life advice about his c00ning but admitting he is scared of Ray because he is a X-Men mutant:lolbron:

-Corey wasn't even mad at Kid from Kid N Play he was just really disappointed like a father talking to his son. He was right that movie had Martin Lawrence and Robin Harris. Also one House Party had Bernie Mac with the fukkem against the wall classic rant . A lot of comics and musicians were all over those movies not just straight up actors.

-Monkey looks like a broken slinky:deadmanny::damn:

-chatroom goons said Zo with his hat off looks like the Leader

:dead:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
-Dee posted that DACA stuff and they told her on twitter to #holdyourownnuts :laff: She was so distraught and just had to share it with the show and make sure we knew it was black people saying it to her. Corey and Zo rode for her but he went so hard saying you are uneducated, dumb and ignorant if you don't agree with Dee about DACA. Last week Corey said Tariq was the CNN for black people now he is disagreeing with Tariq in the strongest words possible over DACA. Corey may not know what Tariq said but I bet Zo knows about Tariq laying out why blacks should stick to our own fight and stay out of this also that Tariq/Ebro online debate got some coverage so Zo probably knew about it.

NOW, I see what brehs be talking about. They stay trying to make Dee feel comfortable.

Corey damn sure said that. Plus, Zo gives Tariq props.