The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bro, Corey is belaboring the point; fukk The NFL. Let's go on to the next thing. Unless he adds something new, I'm tired of this.

We got bigger fish to fry than a bunch of brothers who want even stand up for themselves for better pay.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
They are trying to discuss the Jim Brown comments and Darlene acting like an agent again by throwing off the conversation asking where he said it in a sitdown interview or a tmz walking mic in his face, like that matters. Zo is copping pleas for Stephen A Smith and Jim Brown so luckily Corey aint having it. Stephen A Smith says 99 c00n comments and 1 on the line playing the middle and not as c00nish comment ad everybody black wants to give him an award. Glad Corey isn't going for the okey doke. Zo trying to play that voice of reason role for other people and always trying to get Corey to sit down with his emies and make peace like we don't have video of Zo throwing elbows and almost fighting his life long friend Freez and admitting he is waiting to see the sissymayor to have that same anger level when he sees him. Zo is like a hypocrite preacher who says "do as I say not as I do" because he wants Corey making peace and not calling out c00ns when Zo has many beefs going on right now.

The reason Corey has to move his mother out to California with him is sad. Family knows Corey works hard and is on the road most weekends so they should be there for the mother not causing her stress in Chicago.

Zo and Darlene tell the same Jim Brown gangs at his house story everytime his name comes up. I should be happy its not another Ice T story. Darlene acting offended by Corey doing the Mexican fans yell after all the racist shyt she has said about black people on this show. :camby:

Corey talking about Bobby snitching but Corey is telling everything Bobby told him live on Ustream.:laff:

Last edited:

Kami

Banned
Daps
They are trying to discuss the Jim Brown comments and Darlene acting like an agent again by throwing off the conversation asking where he said it in a sitdown interview or a tmz walking mic in his face, like that matters. Zo is copping pleas for Stephen A Smith and Jim Brown so luckily Corey aint having it. Stephen A Smith says 99 c00n comments and 1 on the line playing the middle and not as c00nish comment ad everybody black wants to give him an award. Glad Corey isn't going for the okey doke. Zo trying to play that voice of reason role for other people and always trying to get Corey to sit down with his emies and make peace like we don't have video of Zo throwing elbows and almost fighting his life long friend Freez and admitting he is waiting to see the sissymayor to have that same anger level when he sees him. Zo is like a hypocrite preacher who says "do as I say not as I do" because he wants Corey making peace and not calling out c00ns when Zo has many beefs going on right now.

The reason Corey has to move his mother out to California with him is sad. Family knows Corey works hard and is on the road most weekends so they should be there for the mother not causing her stress in Chicago.

Zo and Darlene tell the same Jim Brown gangs at his house story everytime his name comes up. I should be happy its not another Ice T story. Corey talking about Bobby snitching but Corey is telling everything Bobby told him live on Ustream.:laff:
An agent? For all the grass root activism brown has done for 30 years he never got a White House invite. This is something Corey will apologize about later on since I could tell he respects Jim browns works.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

This week's episode was cool, but not as good as last week's.

Anyway, maybe I haven't been paying attention or I'm just slow but during the part where they were talking about Joel Osteen, Did Darlene lowkey admit to being shacked up with a CAC?? :wtf:

If so this explains ALOT :patrice:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Damn idk if I'm tired or what because I'm just getting off graveyard shift, but D lookin sexy than a motherfukker today. She can get it :pacspit: