The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Darlene:cape:for the 49ers and the NFL teams. Why did he opt out if he wanted to play? Why didn't another team pick him up if he is good enough? Wasn't he at the end of his contract anyway?:mindblown: Her first question/comment and her last ones contradicted each other. Corey had to cut her off and say I know what I am talking about Dee :camby: Zo never says anything original its always something he heard somebody else say or some clichés. I caught myself finishing some of his fake deep comments out loud because I heard it back in high school. 66% of this shows hosts are hard to listen to. They are looking for a comic to join but Freez will be hard to replace and I don't know how a fourth person will get a chance to say anything without getting cut off by Dee or falling asleep during a Zo rant.:deadrose:

Corey: Is that Tiger Woods dikk? Dee done found another way to sneak a dikk on this show.:dead:

Corey cant be surprised by another dikk display she gets away with saying racist shyt and anything else she wants to do on this show like she is the star and people tune in for her. We came to laugh with Corey and hear him keep it real. Dee isn't dumb enough to leave and start her own show with two hours of her on youtube telling Ice T stories from 20-30 years ago. She told an ice t story this episode.:deadmanny:

Zo needs to leave the ad lib comedy to the pros. He was supposed to be talking to a woman in bed and he said

Zo: Hop on this escalator n*gga!
:why::huhldup::snoop:
I bet the chatroom goons caught that too and surprised Corey missed it. He loves making gay jokes about Zo.

Last edited:

Kami

Banned
Daps
Darlene:cape:for the 49ers and the NFL teams. Why did he opt out if he wanted to play? Why didn't another team pick him up if he is good enough? Wasn't he at the end of his contract anyway?:mindblown: Her first question/comment and her last ones contradicted each other. Corey had to cut her off and say I know what I am talking about Dee :camby: Zo never says anything original its always something he heard somebody else say or some clichés. I caught myself finishing some of his fake deep comments out loud because I heard it back in high school. 66% of this shows hosts are hard to listen to. They are looking for a comic to join but Freez will be hard to replace and I don't know how a fourth person will get a chance to say anything without getting cut off by Dee or falling asleep during a Zo rant.:deadrose:

Corey: Is that Tiger Woods dikk? Dee done found another way to sneak a dikk on this show.:dead:

Corey cant be surprised by another dikk display she gets away with saying racist shyt and anything else she wants to do on this show like she is the star and people tune in for her. We came to laugh with Corey and hear him keep it real. Dee isn't dumb enough to leave and start her own show with two hours of her on youtube telling Ice T stories from 20-30 years ago. She told an ice t story this episode.:deadmanny:

Zo needs to leave the ad lib comedy to the pros. He was supposed to be talking to a woman in bed and he said

Zo: Hop on this escalator n*gga!
:why::huhldup::snoop:
I bet the chatroom goons caught that too and surprised Corey missed it. He loves making gay jokes about Zo.
Zo gotta stop the jokes. I catch him using a lot of Corey's lingo.

Kaep was gonna be cut man there were rumours about that before he kneeled. He prolly opted out to save face imo. I fukk with corey but at times he talks like he knows it all and when somebody has an opposing view he becomes the loudest nikka in the room.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I actually enjoyed this week's episode. Corey dropped gems on that whole "knowing when to pick your battles" segment and him + zo had me rolling when they were talking about eating healthy.... " Keep eating them Fruit loops nikka!! :ufdup: and those seeds w/o grapes!!! :krs:"

Kami

Banned
Daps
I actually enjoyed this week's episode. Corey dropped gems on that whole "knowing when to pick your battles" segment and him + zo had me rolling when they were talking about eating healthy.... " Keep eating them Fruit loops nikka!! :ufdup: and those seeds w/o grapes!!! :krs:"
Seeds without grapes ahha. What he say about picking battles?