The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Chatroom goons already going in on Bobby V before the show has started. They said Blackberry Molasses=black hairy man asses:deadrose:

lotteryplaya

Daps
Damn I don't know if they turned up Dees mic or she is just yelling over everybody but you cant hear anybody when she starts talking tonight especially when she cuts them off.:gucci:

Corey just had to tell Dee let me hear what he has to say because she kept cutting off this other guy and trying to finish his sentence but she was wrong about what he was going to say.
:why::what:

I missed the first hour of the show ustream was messing up and then looking like it was the Frank playing music 5150 screenshot:snoop:. Need Frank to be the MVP and load it to youtube fast.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Daps
He fukk with trannies on the low. He looking uncomfortable as fukk
His voice was cracking like he wanted to cry. Defending them really got him emotional so either he dates them or like he said one of his sons is showing signs of going down that road.

Corey
: My insane brothers dressing like women with a tampon taped to your sack:laff:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
His voice was cracking like he wanted to cry. Defending them really got him emotional so either he dates them or like he said one of his sons is showing signs of going down that road.

Corey
: My insane brothers dressing like women with a tampon taped to your sack:laff:
:mjlol:

You notice he didn't answer Zo's question about if they should reveal what they are. Just side stepped it

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I know I ain't the only 1. But the last few shows I've hardly made it through it the whole show. After a while, the shyt just becomes background noise to me. :francis:
every podcast or interview is background noise to me...i dont sit down and watch these shyts i just let them play while doing other shyt

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
every podcast or interview is background noise to me...i dont sit down and watch these shyts i just let them play while doing other shyt

Naw, you missing what I'm saying. I mean unless something real interesting in being talked about I tune out and lose sight of the conversation while I'm browsing the web. A great podcast episode will have me tuned in.