The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Chris is in the house/storage unit.:russ: Darlene's mic is off and the show is great now:mjlol:
Corey is mad about someone showing Gary Owen what he said about him last week. Corey said he is going to get all the youtube thirsty pages zapped off if they keep using his footage. He is kind of backing off what he said last week but saying white privilege is a thing but he doesn't have anything personal against Gary. He said the girl who did the youtube tried to get him to tweet her questions back. Corey said he hopes her kid dies at Chipotle in front of her:deadmanny:

Corey shytting on Kobe again:dead:
Corey doing Kyrie Irving and EJ Johnsons voices:deadrose:

Of course Zo wanted the Lakers to hire a life coach for Shaq and Kobe because he wants some pro team to hire him to spit empty clichés for a living and give advice that even he doesn't follow.

Zo doesn't know the difference between Scoliosis and Multiple Sclerosis:francis: I thought he would look it up on his phone before saying it. Dee and Zo talking over Corey's jokes and educating him on the wrong disease.:pachaha:

They said Zo beat Michael Phelps swimming over the weekend.:russ:

Show is off the air. Show kept dropping off the air all night and then they invite chris to leave the board and come from behind the curtain to the table and on air so now you cant even get the show back on air.:laff: The unintentional comedy like that is almost as good as Corey's jokes. The funny stuff was over anyway Zo was playing psychiatrist about Chris dad when the deadbeat dad isn't there to hear it anyway.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Daps
What?! :what::why:

Gimmie a heads up at what mark cause I ain't trying to see that shyt.:scust: I had just skipped to the 5 minute mark when I posted this/ I ain't even watched this ep yet.
00:37:43 to 00:47:00 she is talking about usher and decided to show sickly mangled meat like the scary story symptoms of anti freeze dripping dikk descriptions wasn't enough:gucci:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Chris is in the house/storage unit.:russ: Darlene's mic is off and the show is great now:mjlol:
Corey is mad about someone showing Gary Owen what he said about him last week. Corey said he is going to get all the youtube thirsty pages zapped off if they keep using his footage. He is kind of backing off what he said last week but saying white privilege is a thing but he doesn't have anything personal against Gary. He said the girl who did the youtube tried to get him to tweet her questions back. Corey said he hopes her kid dies at Chipotle in front of her:deadmanny:

Corey shytting on Kobe again:dead:
Corey doing Kyrie Irving and EJ Johnsons voices:deadrose:

Of course Zo wanted the Lakers to hire a life coach for Shaq and Kobe because he wants some pro team to hire him to spit empty clichés for a living and give advice that even he doesn't follow.

Zo doesn't know the difference between Scoliosis and Multiple Sclerosis:francis: I thought he would look it up on his phone before saying it. Dee and Zo talking over Corey's jokes and educating him on the wrong disease.:pachaha:

They said Zo beat Michael Phelps swimming over the weekend.:russ:

Show is off the air. Show kept dropping off the air all night and then they invite chris to leave the board and come from behind the curtain to the table and on air so now you cant even get the show back on air.:laff: The unintentional comedy like that is almost as good as Corey's jokes. The funny stuff was over anyway Zo was playing psychiatrist about Chris dad when the deadbeat dad isn't there to hear it anyway.
:what:So now he's worried that Gary might try something?

lotteryplaya

Daps
:what:So now he's worried that Gary might try something?
It was disappointing to hear him back down a little but by try something it might mean fukk up Corey's money. If Gary can get a show on BET he can make a stink and hurt Corey's money behind the scenes. Corey is the headliner of that show but I bet they are paying Gary more money than Corey or Michael Blackson.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That monkey hanging

I know dee don't got on draws

:russ: Clown

:russ: I know, I said the same thing too. Booty just jiggle all over the place. :banderas:

Man, I love her ass. I would marry her. :wub:

(I wish I could find me a single Mexican woman who look like Darlene to settle down with.:ohlawd:)

Kami

Banned
Daps
But I thought Corey's whole mentality was not giving a fukk:sas2:
He ain't backtrack on how he felt about what happened.

But it don't mean he can't make money with Gary and when some youtuber pushes a false narratives for views it makes what he said look worse.