The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This muthafukka really tried to draw correlations between interracial dating and muthafukkas lying about they gender
tumblr_mf1o4eRAov1qijr10o1_500.gif

It's a easy solution to all of this..
Just be honest and don't lie..
We are really living in the twilight zone..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:russ: I know, I said the same thing too. Booty just jiggle all over the place. :banderas:

Man, I love her ass. I would marry her. :wub:

(I wish I could find me a single Mexican woman who look like Darlene to settle down with.:ohlawd:)
Good luck. Darlene is like a unicorn amongst mature Mexican women. Dee's age mates look like Rosanne Bar for the most part.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yep last two shows i didn't even finish. 5150 on RMC was better. Had more structure.

Yup. I get through like the 1st half, or maybe even like 40 minutes and then I usually find another interview or maybe a documentary I wanna watch and I move on.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Yup. I get through like the 1st half, or maybe even like 40 minutes and then I usually find another interview or maybe a documentary I wanna watch and I move on.
I've barely finished the shows now. Once they start the loose talk, I'm about done. I've been saying the shyt for almost 2 years but Corey's obsessed with gay stuff.

I'm not gay so why the fukk would I listen to boobooic bullshyt. :camby:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I've barely finished the shows now. Once they start the loose talk, I'm about done. I've been saying the shyt for almost 2 years but Corey's obsessed with gay stuff.

I'm not gay so why the fukk would I listen to boobooic bullshyt. :camby:

Yeah, shyt has become redundant now. It's almost like they don't even know how to stay on topic with current shyt. They'll speak on it but then some type of way lose they way and go back to talking bout the same ol shyt over and over. The show just lacks structure IMO.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, shyt has become redundant now. It's almost like they don't even know how to stay on topic with current shyt. They'll speak on it but then some type of way lose they way and go back to talking bout the same ol shyt over and over. The show just lacks structure IMO.
Absolutely breh.

If they could just stay on fukking topic... would be one of the best shows around. Oh well I guess :shrugs:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Yeah, I feel like the show is just going through the motions now. :francis:
Word like Freez hasn't been on in months, we get rotating guests which just go along with Corey's bullshyt. It's a shame, every week I'm more and more starting to dislike the shyt. It feels like one long ass episode with them talking about the same shyt over and over.

I'm probably done. :ld:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Word like Freez hasn't been on in months, we get rotating guests which just go along with Corey's bullshyt. It's a shame, every week I'm more and more starting to dislike the shyt. It feels like one long ass episode with them talking about the same shyt over and over.

I'm probably done. :ld:

Yeah. Same here. I'll check in and skim through an episode but it's been a minute since I've listened/watched a whole episode. :francis:
Get you a young one then :mjgrin:

Honestly, it's hard finding a SINGLE woman these days. So many bytches be in relationships and be sleeping around with every other nikka. :francis: