The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yep last two shows i didn't even finish. 5150 on RMC was better. Had more structure.

They really need a proper producer. Hopefully one they don't like. Said it before the shows at RMC and the club were hella better as they had at most structure.

Bobby going also meant the shows just drag on. Loose talk at this point, derails the show.

Darlene should be actually writing down the subjects she wants to talk about rather than looking for info on air. I mean really?

:russ:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
They really need a proper producer. Hopefully one they don't like. Said it before the shows at RMC and the club were hella better as they had at most structure.

Bobby going also meant the shows just drag on. Loose talk at this point, derails the show.

Darlene should be actually writing down the subjects she wants to talk about rather than looking for info on air. I mean really?

Yeah :lolbron:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Get rid of the loose talk :camby:

Zo sets up his shows way better than Corey. Corey is better on Zo show than he is on 5150. Zo does about 4 shows a week, all solid. The gay jokes are stagnant now, they peaked around booboic blood/twizler :mjlol: This nikka need a program director but he napalmed the bridge with Poetess :snoop:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
What popping with zo show
The topics are great..
Mimi is on the show with other ladies but she actually holds a good conversation..
It's so many shows so I can't just tell you one to listen to..
Like someone said the last show with Corey(Brother Polight has that:patrice:vibe)
Corey needs to brainstorm with Zo and they could make a damn good 5150 show..
When Corey has direction, he seems to concentrate more than when he is just free styling..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The topics are great..
Mimi is on the show with other ladies but she actually holds a good conversation..
It's so many shows so I can't just tell you one to listen to..
Like someone said the last show with Corey(Brother Polight has that:patrice:vibe)
Corey needs to brainstorm with Zo and they could make a damn good 5150 show..
When Corey has direction, he seems to concentrate more than when he is just free styling..
Coreys show is pretty random. Usually very hilarious though.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
What popping with zo show
Whole lotta moist shyt. Be a studio full of airhead thots
Get rid of the loose talk :camby:

Zo sets up his shows way better than Corey. Corey is better on Zo show than he is on 5150. Zo does about 4 shows a week, all solid. The gay jokes are stagnant now, they peaked around booboic blood/twizler :mjlol: This nikka need a program director but he napalmed the bridge with Poetess :snoop:
And Zo show will never have the audience that Corey does.

Zo show is moist as fukk and he act like halfafag. He talking in his soft ass high pitched voice with airhead thots on the mic. I only stomach it for Corey's feature.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
I've barely finished the shows now. Once they start the loose talk, I'm about done. I've been saying the shyt for almost 2 years but Corey's obsessed with gay stuff.

I'm not gay so why the fukk would I listen to boobooic bullshyt. :camby:
I'm glad he goes in on fakkits relentlessly, someone has to, and the fakkits HATE that he can't be stopped