The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He ain't backtrack on how he felt about what happened.

But it don't mean he can't make money with Gary and when some youtuber pushes a false narratives for views it makes what he said look worse.
Corey was talking out of both sides of his mouth, he said he likes Gary but admitted that he's only getting pushed because he's white.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Corey was talking out of both sides of his mouth, he said he likes Gary but admitted that he's only getting pushed because he's white.
Pointing out he's getting pushed cause he's white has nothing to do with liking someone. Not to mention what Corey said is pretty obvious even to someone like me who just remembers Gary from the Comic View days.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Pointing out he's getting pushed cause he's white has nothing to do with liking someone. Not to mention what Corey said is pretty obvious even to someone like me who just remembers Gary from the Comic View days.
But it is a shot at that person, no matter how true it is. Also if you go back a couple of pages you'll see that i feel the same way about Gary, him having a reality show on BET is q joke.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I knew nikkas would go at Teddy for being on the show:francis:
Why did D want to show them damn pics so bad:stopitslime:
Say Corey, I know you read this nikka..
Stop playing and bless us with the mixtape..
Need some Sunday cruising music that makes people double turn:mjlol::mjgrin::ohlawd:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Corey have to have known this would happen with all that aggression last week him and zo have both said in the past people send them shyt people say about them.

I'm waiting to see if the show zo did with Corey and polight pops up, I haven't seen it

Kami

Banned
Daps
Which is a fact even Gary would admit. The push he got in the past was a joke.

But like I said that doesn't make u hate said person and you can still get $ Together