The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Daps
they gotta get they music louder if they gonna make these hits...

Loose Knee Meat
giphy.gif

Teddy freestyle:russ::ehh:
Always felt Gary Owen was:mjpls:
Especially with that reality show and the tone in which he talked on Kap..
song is way better on 1:25 speed increase

tell me if yall agree

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Always felt Gary Owen was:mjpls:
Especially with that reality show and the tone in which he talked on Kap..

Dude former military and used to be a cop i think

Not surprised that jokestealing c00n lil duval is friends with Gary Owen. Charlamagne and Lil Duval :cape: for white supremacists like Andrew Schulz. Duval and Charlamagne had a show called state of the union before they blew up and they kept saying they were willing to sellout or join the illuminati to get famous and people assumed they were joking around and now they are all over every Viacom owned network. :comeon::usure: Also when blacks are agreeing and coming together on a serious issue lil Duval will say what are y'all fake caring about today? Just being negative and disrupting the productivity like someone told him to act like a double agent.
Charlamagne gives donkey of the day to whitlock or tomi lahren and people forget about all his years of c00ning.:camby:

Last edited:

Kami

Banned
Daps
Not surprised that jokestealing c00n lil duval is friends with Gary Owen. Charlamagne and Lil Duval :cape: for white supremacists like Andrew Schulz. Duval and Charlamagne had a show called state of the union before they blew up and they kept saying they were willing to sellout or join the illuminati to get famous and people assumed they were joking around and now they are all over every Viacom owned network. :comeon::usure: Also when blacks are agreeing and coming together on a serious issue lil Duval will say what are y'all fake caring about today? Just being negative and disrupting the productivity like someone told him to act like a double agent.
Charlamagne gives donkey of the day to whitlock or tomi lahren and people forget about all his years of c00ning.:camby:
nikkas on social media do have fake outrage daily. Than proceed to forget a week later.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

nikkas on social media do have fake outrage daily. Than proceed to forget a week later.

Duval and Charlamagne like I said only do that what yall fake caring about to black people on black issues when we are building and brainstorming. They wouldn't dare talk shyt to white people after a white kid was murdered by cops. Who the hell are duval and charlamagne to police black peoples emotions anyway? Black people need to stick together and show empathy for each other because we see white people, white media and c00ns trying to make black lives matter a terrorist organization and doing everything they can to minimize the value of a black life after a cop or other racist murder one of our kids or adults. Bringing up stats about lightning strikes and shark attacks being more likely gtfoh c00ns like duval and charlamagne don't ask white people to move on after murders or terrorists attacks but everytime a black person opens our mouths we are being told to stop complaining its not that bad. Or they tell us to forgive and move on. Still waiting on anyone to tell 9/11 or boston marathon bombers families to do the Christian thing and forgive like they tell black people.

I am sure the families of blacks who are murdered by cops are happy to see the outpouring of emotional support on twitter and if they need to setup something online to raise money they appreciate that to they don't need duval and charlamagne to pull up and try to pick and choose who is sincere and who is following the crowd. Those c00ns aren't fooling me I remember many times they would tweet the same opinion word for word just minutes apart. They are bought and paid for pets of white supremacy.