D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Zo on a suspended absence from the guests.:mjlol:

Don't need another shark attack.:hhh:

:dead:

nikka never got a chance to speak before cause zo would go on them long ass rants whenever corey wasnt talkin

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
We need drunk bobby back one more time for the culture :to:

This past show was entertaining tho. First time in awhile I was entertained all the way through. Grady and Corey got pretty good chemistry. Corey, Grady, Bobby crazy ass, Claudia, and Mimi together along with the phone lines would be :ohlawd:
Mimi parlaying with Zo on his show:mjgrin:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Mimi parlaying with Zo on his show:mjgrin:
Yea I've been watching a few episodes. Im glad he got her because them other females on there aint about shyt at all. I love Zo show too and im a big fan, especially when Corey comes on because it feels sort of like them RMC days.

Last edited:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Bolo: GO!
Danny Glover: GO SPIT!
James Brown: No I'm not
Frank need to step his sound byte game up "he need some milk" is not enough

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Chatroom goons were lighting Corey up so bad he had to respond.:ohhh: Normally he ignores that type of criticism and pretends like he didn't see it like Zo does. Corey said Blacks and Mexicans need to be scared of racist white cops shooting them when they drive home tonight. The people in the chatroom told him the Asian/black unity and brown/black unity aren't real and the cop who murdered Philando was Mexican American. Corey came back and said the people in charge of cops are white and the Black cops and Mexican cops are trying to gain acceptance by their actions. Wonder if he would have the same answers if Darlene wasn't part of the show because it seems like he doesn't want to leave her people out of it or say anything negative about them.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
nikka never got a chance to speak before cause zo would go on them long ass rants whenever corey wasnt talkin
The long rant has returned:deadmanny: Zo's rant was almost as long as the long ass break:deadrose::dead:

Kami

Banned
Daps
Yea i saw that and wasnt suprised at all. He was c00ning a lil bit on the 5150 show at times during his tenure, but him and Corey always brought out the best in each other when paired together.
Who are y'all to call bobby a c00n? Disgusting he's done more for the community than you nikkas.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Chatroom goons were lighting Corey up so bad he had to respond.:ohhh: Normally he ignores that type of criticism and pretends like he didn't see it like Zo does. Corey said Blacks and Mexicans need to be scared of racist white cops shooting them when they drive home tonight. The people in the chatroom told him the Asian/black unity and brown/black unity aren't real and the cop who murdered Philando was Mexican American. Corey came back and said the people in charge of cops are white and the Black cops and Mexican cops are trying to gain acceptance by their actions. Wonder if he would have the same answers if Darlene wasn't part of the show because it seems like he doesn't want to leave her people out of it or say anything negative about them.
Corey is really scared to call out them mexicans ain't he:mjlol:, yet he has no problem calling out c00ns in front of non black people:mjpls:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Of all lines in Ether that's what you like Corey. It wasn't even a good line like that just a play on the name.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Who are y'all to call bobby a c00n? Disgusting he's done more for the community than you nikkas.
nikka u dont know me or anything or what I do for the community. Get out your fukking feelings. I said he did c00n a lil bit but its obviously I have much respect for him and miss his insight if I want him back.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: breh when was OG Bobby c00ning??
He had a few moments. Biggest one was the jerry west episode on zo's show. But in my opinion none of it was super bad. I look at it as generational thinking. Times and experiences are alot different between the young and old. I definitely miss him on the 5150 show. Idk what happened between him and Corey but the way Corey was shytting on him afterwards with the jokes and speaking on Bobby's drinking problem made me look at Corey alot different. Bobby was always speaking true game. I love Zo but hate the fact he never challenges Corey or correct him at times like Bobby did.