The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Chatroom goons were lighting Corey up so bad he had to respond.:ohhh: Normally he ignores that type of criticism and pretends like he didn't see it like Zo does. Corey said Blacks and Mexicans need to be scared of racist white cops shooting them when they drive home tonight. The people in the chatroom told him the Asian/black unity and brown/black unity aren't real and the cop who murdered Philando was Mexican American. Corey came back and said the people in charge of cops are white and the Black cops and Mexican cops are trying to gain acceptance by their actions. Wonder if he would have the same answers if Darlene wasn't part of the show because it seems like he doesn't want to leave her people out of it or say anything negative about them.

He rite a lil bit
check this thread
"WE NEED MORE BLACK COPS, JUDGES, DAs"
Corey is really scared to call out them mexicans ain't he:mjlol:, yet he has no problem calling out c00ns in front of non black people:mjpls:

nikkas who live in california will forever cape for mexicans :cape:that fake black & brown unity shyt is some california shyt

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
He rite a lil bit
check this thread
"WE NEED MORE BLACK COPS, JUDGES, DAs"

nikkas who live in california will forever cape for mexicans :cape:that fake black & brown unity shyt is some california shyt

I think EVERY race is taught by whites to only USE blacks when you need them but to maintain a distinction between their cultures and ours.

Chinese/Koreans set up salons/hair stores etc in the black community but do not invest in building the black community.

Arabs/East Indians are funded and allowed by the CAC US govt to set up liquor stores in every black community in the nation. They give nothing back but a couple dollars in store credit if you're short on your cigarette or stick money.

Africans set up hair salons yet they still maintain a strong distinction between who THEY are and who WE are.

As far as Mexicans/Latinos, its a fact that we have the closest relationship with them out of all races on earth and i believe that is because of their Native American lineage. Spiritually black people FEEL the connection with LATINOS OF NATIVE BLOOD, because we share the same blood.

Where i'm from mexicans and blacks were always cool in the streets but their parents,uncles and older generation were definitely RACIST. I know alot of CACS mixed in with the latinos, but there are some real ones and i can vouch for that personally.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps

We need an episode with just Grady and Corey on it. No Zo rants or Dee interrupting to say nothing. Would be one of the best episodes since Bobby left.

yo im glad zo been gone. Would rather have bobby and freeze, than zo and dee.

I rock with the Hebrews but this guest Dre be trying too hard, he wanted to impose his vibe on the show instead of letting corey flow. Thought it was going to be a good show but this nikka for real acted like he was checking Corey :mjlol:. Buddy played himself. Talking about secret meeting with "powerful" cac's and his strategy is to get white people to join his movement so he can use them as human shields against the system:banderas: