The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Corey won't let her go...so he needs to bring more people on the show so she won't have any time to talk

every week she says slick shyt about black people and pretends like the mexican community is together :stopitslime:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he's a reformed pimp (literally) who was facing a life sentence.

Take what he says with a grain of salt.

Corey went easy on him.

Yeah can't have two aries spears situations lol

not that corey would put hands on em but don't need to see two grown men flinging threats at each other not a good look . . I say it was handled well enough but maybe have different guest lol

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:what: What did Dre say that was suspect? @Kiyoshi-Dono @Ronnie Lott @father of men
He flip flopped on the whole religion/God thing(especially towards the end)..
Also, the "terrorist" talk..
Also, having the "allies" talk with whites doesnt sit well with me..
He did drop some jewels that I agreed with though..
Corey wanted to call him out( which I've noticed he plays dumb just to set nikkas up:mjlol:)but i think he is learning that shyt can go sideways real quick if people don't agree with your stances and doesn't want to go down that "Aries" path again.
He kept saying he wants to have more guest but (just like thecoli) personalities and views sometimes clash and people take it to a whole another level then simply agreeing to disagree:yeshrug:
But Corey needs to sit down and really figure out a format, topics and guest because D(even though she has been loyal since Foxxhole and helps with the merchandise) she stay out of pocket..
This ho whole existence came from fukking a black man..
Either she is hella bitter or just a bigot..
I say both:francis:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I`m not even going watch this week lol
you're not missing nothing..it's always the same..... d and her slick stuff and bs,her eating bugs jokes,aries talk,him talking about stuff he knows nothing about.......since freeze left this shyt has been weak..even dre was like " I'm not about to sit here and talk about another man shytting on people":laff:

and I been a fan since the foxxhole days