The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kami

Banned
Daps
Probably one of the better topics this week with the Hollywood talk.:ehh:

Grady was funnier than he's ever been on the show

Zo on a suspended absence from the guests.:mjlol:

Don't need another shark attack.:hhh:
nikka never got a chance to speak before cause zo would go on them long ass rants whenever corey wasnt talkin

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
this was the best 5150 episode in a while

I really was feeling the shyt Grady was speaking on about Chris Mills with that "no nappy heads" comment.

I also respect the hell out of Corey's pedigree when ol buddy called to check him and Corey was like "Yea I said you shady... :stopitslime: "

Real talk if they got rid of Dee's segment completely and shortened it to an hour and added Grady as a permanent host and let it just be a good hour of barbershop talk between 2 to 4 brehs then I think the 5150 would be back.

I love the dynamic Grady brings and he'll challenge Corey straight up.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I really was feeling the shyt Grady was speaking on about Chris Mills with that "no nappy heads" comment.

I also respect the hell out of Corey's pedigree when ol buddy called to check him and Corey was like "Yea I said you shady... :stopitslime: "

Real talk if they got rid of Dee's segment completely and shortened it to an hour and added Grady as a permanent host and let it just be a good hour of barbershop talk between 2 to 4 brehs then I think the 5150 would be back.

Grady is too busy hustling to be a permanent co host.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Grady is official

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Corey had me rolling when he said Lisa Lampanelli looks like Watto from Star Wars.:deadmanny:
Salute to Grady for being willing to beatdown or stand up to those c00ns and racists. :salute:Corey sounded really shaky on the topic and he is getting defensive on twitter about it. Sitting there letting people say racist stuff in your presence is inexcusable no matter how Corey tries to spin it on twitter right now I don't care if its Bill Maher, Aries Spears or Darlene.

I hope Grady's comedy special does really well we need some real ones to make it to the top
www.raygrady.com

Watto_EPI_TPM.png
220px-Lisa_Lampanelli_Musto_Party_2011_David_Shankbone.JPG
Corey got the GOAT references

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
OK reading into the context I understand his point. But personally I feel we gotta press'em and put the foot on their racist necks even when they just say that racist shyt, hell thats how it starts

same shyt I said about Maher.

The real threats don't use the n-word

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Gee i wonder what the first 35min of the 5150 show will be about next week:russ::snoop:
Dee made it sound like they will do something special for his birthday. He likes to keep that show pretty light every year. We are still waiting on his delayed comments on Dylan roof because he didn't want to get to heavy and serious on his birthday.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
We need drunk bobby back one more time for the culture :to:

This past show was entertaining tho. First time in awhile I was entertained all the way through. Grady and Corey got pretty good chemistry. Corey, Grady, Bobby crazy ass, Claudia, and Mimi together along with the phone lines would be :ohlawd: