The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I didn't recognize Grady in those commercials:ohhh: I think the camera on this show makes it hard to recognize people. Zo will occasionally miss a show like tonight but Dee is always right there to cut off jokes and thoughts.:francis:

Air Sheryl Swoopes:deadmanny:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Between Rebecca Lobo built body and chat room calling him
meshach-taylor-mannequin-movie-1987-photo-GC.jpg

:deadmanny::deadrose:

lotteryplaya

Daps
Corey had me rolling when he said Lisa Lampanelli looks like Watto from Star Wars.:deadmanny:
Salute to Grady for being willing to beatdown or stand up to those c00ns and racists. :salute:Corey sounded really shaky on the topic and he is getting defensive on twitter about it. Sitting there letting people say racist stuff in your presence is inexcusable no matter how Corey tries to spin it on twitter right now I don't care if its Bill Maher, Aries Spears or Darlene.

I hope Grady's comedy special does really well we need some real ones to make it to the top
www.raygrady.com

Watto_EPI_TPM.png
220px-Lisa_Lampanelli_Musto_Party_2011_David_Shankbone.JPG

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Corey had me rolling when he said Lisa Lampanelli looks like Watto from Star Wars.:deadmanny:
Salute to Grady for being willing to beatdown or stand up to those c00ns and racists. :salute:Corey sounded really shaky on the topic and he is getting defensive on twitter about it. Sitting there letting people say racist stuff in your presence is inexcusable no matter how Corey tries to spin it on twitter right now I don't care if its Bill Maher, Aries Spears or Darlene.

Post them tweets breh

lotteryplaya

Daps
Post them tweets breh
Right now its his second most recent tweet. He said he doesn't care about people using the n word. He explained it more on last nights show. My computer wont let me copy and paste links and pictures for some reason right now.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Right now its his second most recent tweet. He said he doesn't care about people using the n word. My computer wont let me copy and paste links and pictures for some reason right now.

OK reading into the context I understand his point. But personally I feel we gotta press'em and put the foot on their racist necks even when they just say that racist shyt, hell thats how it starts