The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I honestly believe Corey does not give a single fukk. Aries can't get much money cuz Zo is broke, there is no real money or corporation behind the 5150 show. No advertisers, the only income I can think of is the merchandise. I do not know how the 5150 show is setup but if it's a LLC or a registered business entity he can't get at Corey's personal funds from non 5150 income (i.e. Stand-Up, TV, FILM).

I am not a legal professional but I Honestly feel Aries will probably lose money off this shyt in legal fees, his respect, his career and most likely a large part of his black following.

Not to mention MORE people from Hollywood will watch that 5150 Episode on Youtube and notice how he was acting (Honestly they probably knew this before we did)
Even if he doesn't give a fukk he still needs to move better, when he said "I'm that nikka" my immediate reaction was:mjlol:. You can't be acting all big and bad when you're broadcasting out of a storage unit.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
He getting more views out a storage than nikkas on syndicated shows or who pay for rooms.
This. People don't realize Corey based on his fame level is very successful. He works almost every weekend year round and like you said there are youtubers jealous of his views and likes that's why they take any chance to either criticize him or ride with him on their channel. The Corey Holcomb clip may be 5 minutes but you have men doing hour long videos on that clip and begging for donations and likes. We know Corey is saving money by being in the storage unit because the only thing we see him spend a lot of money on is those wild looking custom clothes he wears.:pachaha:

Speaking of the money you said others spend one guy said he bought expensive camera equipment and speakers for a nice live show but has never used it. He justified by saying if he ever gets big enough to of a live show everynight he can hire people who know how to work that expensive equipment because he doesn't know how to use it.:dead:

Kami

Banned
Daps
This. People don't realize Corey based on his fame level is very successful. He works almost every weekend year round and like you said there are youtubers jealous of his views and likes that's why they take any chance to either criticize him or ride with him on their channel. The Corey Holcomb clip may be 5 minutes but you have men doing hour long videos on that clip and begging for donations and likes. We know Corey is saving money by being in the storage unit because the only thing we see him spend a lot of money on is those wild looking custom clothes he wears.:pachaha:

Speaking of the money you said others spend one guy said he bought expensive camera equipment and speakers for a nice live show but has never used it. He justified by saying if he ever gets big enough to of a live show everynight he can hire people who know how to work that expensive equipment because he doesn't know how to use it.:dead:
pretty much.

i never heard of corey before watching black jesus about two years ago yet hes booked all over america. i guess he got his cult following hes built up through grinding. we fukk with him cause he say whats on our minds.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: fukk wrong with Bobby?? Why he keep giving this c00n a platform?? :what:

Corey and Zo talked about Bobby having that c00n on his show on the last 5150 show. Corey seen befuddled and Zo said that Whitlock pretty much bullied Bobby on his on show.
Geoff Brown wants to debate him....i'd like to see that at least.

Kami

Banned
Daps
:snoop: fukk wrong with Bobby?? Why he keep giving this c00n a platform?? :what:

Corey and Zo talked about Bobby having that c00n on his show on the last 5150 show. Corey seen befuddled and Zo said that Whitlock pretty much bullied Bobby on his on show.
Hah like he wouldn't bully that clown zo.

I liked what Whitlock brought to the show and his stance on black America is better than zo's. Zo seem like a race hustler begging for money..whitlock is the opposite.

I fukk with Corey but sometime he takes shyt too far.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I liked what Whitlock brought to the show and his stance on black America is better than zo's. Zo seem like a race hustler begging for money..whitlock is the opposite.

Oh Really???
EzGslrzAb5AxG.gif

Interesting:mjpls: