The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Corey was acting real arrogant on tonight's show, he really doesn't need to be speaking about the case on air. Corey using the Bill Maher incident to take a shot at Obama didn't make any sense as well.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Every guest that's supposed to come stands them up :mjlol: even they know the show is :flabbynsick: Corey's jokes getting stale Zo gotta force a laugh

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dee :cape: for Harambe and saying the mother should've been charged:childplease:, Corey ignoring what a gorrila expert explained and said that Harambe wasn't going to hurt the child:stopitslime:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dee :cape: for Harambe and saying the mother should've been charged:childplease:, Corey ignoring what a gorrila expert explained and said that Harambe wasn't going to hurt the child:stopitslime:
She felt Harambee and a fly killing salt gun were top news stories of the week:francis:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
The show needs a producer. At foxhole & RMC poetess & guy black kept the show on topic. Now corey can ramble until the a isn't funny anymore.

It also helped that Corey had a tension with both Guy Black and Poetess made the shows a hell of a lot more entertaining as they'd send subtle shots at each other.

I still maintain the best period pf 5150 was when Corey was doing the live shows from the club. show was fire every week. Live crowd, the phone calls and off the cuff fukkery.

Corey feeds off that energy.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
did corey speak on bobby having whitlock on his show?

In what reality did Bobby think it was a good idea to give this obese c00n a platform to discuss anything. :gucci: I don't give a shyt if Whitlock is his damn friend, after the recent comments he's made regarding blacks in America and racism he needs to disassociate himself with this overweight ignoramus.:scust: Got me looking at OG kinda sideways after this....

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Corey was acting real arrogant on tonight's show, he really doesn't need to be speaking about the case on air. Corey using the Bill Maher incident to take a shot at Obama didn't make any sense as well.

I honestly believe Corey does not give a single fukk. Aries can't get much money cuz Zo is broke, there is no real money or corporation behind the 5150 show. No advertisers, the only income I can think of is the merchandise. I do not know how the 5150 show is setup but if it's a LLC or a registered business entity he can't get at Corey's personal funds from non 5150 income (i.e. Stand-Up, TV, FILM).

I am not a legal professional but I Honestly feel Aries will probably lose money off this shyt in legal fees, his respect, his career and most likely a large part of his black following.

Not to mention MORE people from Hollywood will watch that 5150 Episode on Youtube and notice how he was acting (Honestly they probably knew this before we did)

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I honestly believe Corey does not give a single fukk. Aries can't get much money cuz Zo is broke, there is no real money or corporation behind the 5150 show. No advertisers, the only income I can think of is the merchandise. I do not know how the 5150 show is setup but if it's a LLC or a registered business entity he can't get at Corey's personal funds from non 5150 income (i.e. Stand-Up, TV, FILM).

Theres a corp behind it. The suit names zo personally, and the corp that the show operates under.

From what i was able to find im positive he runs the merch through it, but its possible all of the bolded is run through it too.

Its possible Aries is just hoping the corp carries some sort of insurance policy that he can get paid off of.