The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I forget what show it was but Freeze did check Cory pretty hard about it. Corey didn't know she was a relative and freeze checked him. Freeze came back the nnext week though so, idk.
Its been said before but Corey does have a problem with talking shyt about people and running people off, folks will only tolerate so much disrespect. :francis:
They acknowledged the show fell off but said it was okay cause they were still getting views, then One of the comments said "People will watch a train wreck, that don't mean it's a good thing". That's real shyt.

I watched the first few minutes of this week and cut it off, it was repetitive. I see they're getting a new female host but I think it's too late. Plus dee not going to let corey get some one solid cause all it's going to do is further expose how much of an ain't shyt bytch she is. She was already hating just cause they wanted the new girl to look halfway decent. :smh:
All of this is gospel. :salute:That last paragraph has me worried like even if they try to get someone that compliments Corey and Zo, Dee will not be happy.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Think he's gone for good?

Prolly for the best. He hardly contributed when he was there especially if it was relationship/controversial topic. Besides nikkas was on here complaining about him anyway, I figured y'all would be happy. :yeshrug:

Yeah the show has really been lost without direction lately, but I've been able to still enjoy segments of it cause Corey can be brilliantly funny at times. I feel the only way the show can get back on track is if they have someone in place to keep the show focused and on topic. That's why the show needs a program director like Guy Black or Poetess who kept shyt moving. Also keep it concise, all we really need is a good 90 minutes, 30 minutes for the LTaB and then 60 minutes for the topic.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
All of this is gospel. :salute:That last paragraph has me worried like even if they try to get someone that compliments Corey and Zo, Dee will not be happy.
Whoever they get She's just going to cut them off mid-sentence with "But that's what Im saying, blah blah blah" like she always does with corey and zo. I noticed she does that heavy.:heh: She say something and they go to respond to her and she cut em off with that same line before they can even get half a sentence started. :dead: The new chick gon be like "Damn bytch can I talk?" :dwillhuh:

And freeze need to work and make money, his wife already runs him, he got to make that bread. :francis:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Prolly for the best. He hardly contributed when he was there especially if it was relationship/controversial topic. Besides nikkas was on here complaining about him anyway, I figured y'all would be happy. :yeshrug:

Yeah the show has really been lost without direction lately, but I've been able to still enjoy segments of it cause Corey can be brilliantly funny at times. I feel the only way the show can get back on track is if they have someone in place to keep the show focused and on topic. That's why the show needs a program director like Guy Black or Poetess who kept shyt moving. Also keep it concise, all we really need is a good 90 minutes, 30 minutes for the LTaB and then 60 minutes for the topic.
that "AGUA! AGUA POR FAVOR" shyt was hilarious.
He was funny, but yeah he didn't leave much of a dent in the show besides feeding the jokes.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I forgot who posted that Freeze was tight about them clowning a relative...
Seems like a lot of validity to that post..
nikka might fukk around an have Frank gone in a minute.
Really can't see his wife cosigning this too much longer and how he was going in on them sound effects this episode..
:francis:
Who's freeze relative?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Whoever they get She's just going to cut them off mid-sentence with "But that's what Im saying, blah blah blah" like she always does with corey and zo. I noticed she does that heavy.:heh: She say something and they go to respond to her and she cut em off with that same line before they can even get half a sentence started. :dead: The new chick gon be like "Damn bytch can I talk?" :dwillhuh:

And freeze need to work and make money, his wife already runs him, he got to make that bread. :francis:
Yeah I think another woman won't like being cut off on a consistent basis like that. Wonder if they're going to get a known woman to be on board

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

. :francis:
This. The only way for the new woman to shut down Darlene is to say "Well actually speaking as a black woman I believe." :usure:There were so many topics Darlene was talking reckless and Corey and Zo let her keep going on but I know a black woman would have called her out. On the last show she cut them off talking about Rihanna by saying she loves that Rihanna dates every color from the rainbow. If the new woman is younger and more attractive we have seen Darlene feel threatened and say slick shyt about the women on the next show. It would easier to respect if she said it to the women's faces on the show.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This. The only way for the new woman to shut down Darlene is to say "Well actually speaking as a black woman I believe." :usure:There were so many topics Darlene was talking reckless and Corey and Zo let her keep going on but I know a black woman would have called her out. On the last show she cut them off talking about Rihanna by saying she loves that Rihanna dates every color from the rainbow. If the new woman is younger and more attractive we have seen Darlene feel threatened and say slick shyt about the women on the next show. It would easier to respect if she said it to the women's faces on the show.
When she try to shyt on fidel I was like :rudy: