The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
he read them utube comments & took heed:sas1:...

He needs to check Darlene on that miyate mess trying to say its like of term of endearment. I dont care that she brings nothing or is mexican but that stuff aint cool. Its like Jewish cats having a german co host calling them kike

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
y'all nikkas might as well accept it now. Darlene ain't going nowhere anytime soon. :yeshrug:
Despite her flaws and previous hiatus' she been pretty solid and ride and die for Corey so he ain't trying to hear nothing us outside mofos have to say.
"Other than leaving the show when she feels like it and being a closet racist she's pretty cool" :ehh:

:smh:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Yes sis, you like 2 weeks and 100 posts late. Lee Dix went in on the situation with his show.

Anyway, last week's episode was hilarious you missing out. :russ:
i been out the loop with personal issues...all i watched on morris media was rollout show so anything otherwise i wouldnt know. do you have the link?

idk man...after corey went hard on ol girl for taking that picture with her son which i agree was distasteful...i stopped watching because sometimes his bashing of women can be tiresome

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
still takin a break from the show, but y'all hear about the Roll Out show?
Come to find out Corey was right and Poetess a scammer
It tripped me out when I heard about Speedy's post..Corey was keeping it 100 like usual
If you had to guess, how much money do you think Poetess is scamming from some of them ?(Corey, Speedy, Pam,etc)