The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Corey is so drunk he said Earthquakes name.:lolbron: Normally he will keep any guests a surprise in case they cancel at the last minute.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I forgot who posted that Freeze was tight about them clowning a relative...
Seems like a lot of validity to that post..
nikka might fukk around an have Frank gone in a minute.
Really can't see his wife cosigning this too much longer and how he was going in on them sound effects this episode..
:francis:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Think he's gone for good?
I forget what show it was but Freeze did check Cory pretty hard about it. Corey didn't know she was a relative and freeze checked him. Freeze came back the nnext week though so, idk.
Its been said before but Corey does have a problem with talking shyt about people and running people off, folks will only tolerate so much disrespect. :francis:
They acknowledged the show fell off but said it was okay cause they were still getting views, then One of the comments said "People will watch a train wreck, that don't mean it's a good thing". That's real shyt.

I watched the first few minutes of this week and cut it off, it was repetitive. I see they're getting a new female host but I think it's too late. Plus dee not going to let corey get some one solid cause all it's going to do is further expose how much of an ain't shyt bytch she is. She was already hating just cause they wanted the new girl to look halfway decent. :smh: